Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on August 20, 2013
My son's favorite part is the opening song, but he also enjoys the show. I like it because it tries to teach kids responsibility & basically how to be a good person. It's fun, funny & all around enjoyable.
on April 9, 2014
My two girls love watching these episodes over and over. They are allowed very limited time on the tv and they choose what to spend that time on. Most of the time the Care Bears are chosen.
on March 2, 2014
I love how the Care bears teach kids how to be kind to each other. Over all great show with great illustrations.
0Comment8 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 18, 2014
My grandchildren love the care bears. this is really a cute little show. i would advice any parent or grandparent to let there children watch this show. the will really love it.
on April 7, 2014
All of my children love watching this season of Care Bears. They are cute and fun little bears and the lessons taught in each episode are uplifting and fun for kids.
on March 20, 2014
He is quiet as a mouse watching Care Bears...can't go wrong here! We ended up watching several more Seasons of Care Bears as
he just couldn't get enough of it!!
on March 29, 2014
My kids LOVE Carebears! It is requested frequently in my house. They look different from the original Carebears from my generation but overall a great choice.
on March 21, 2014
My daughters love it and actually watch it. I think its pretty cute sometimes . My daughter can name all of them so i know shes listening
on March 22, 2014
My daughter loves it! Very colorful show and it keeps her busy for awhile: educational at times also. Child friendly
on May 10, 2013
I normally have 4 little girls running wild at my house most every day. The oldest is 6 and youngest is not quite 2, so when it's time to get them to slow down and stay in one place for more than a moment, it's Care Bears to the rescue! They all love to watch the Bears from Carealot and we all pile into Granddaddy's recliner and watch several shows in a setting. It's definitely clean and wholesome content and with a message about sharing, dealing with anger and so many other "moral lessons" which the oldest explains to Granddaddy to make sure he got the message also ;-) Animated features are always good for keeping the girls stationary for more than a few moments, but Care Bears always has an underlying moral lesson which so many of today's children's programming sorely lacks.
Gather the kids and enjoy!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse