Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on August 20, 2013
My son's favorite part is the opening song, but he also enjoys the show. I like it because it tries to teach kids responsibility & basically how to be a good person. It's fun, funny & all around enjoyable.
on January 2, 2015
My 3 year old daughter loves these shows. I don't try to keep tabs on all of her shows, but she did a happy dance when she found it downloaded to our kindle fire.

I think the characters appeal to her because they are bright and friendly. My 9 year old son will watch this with her as well, but he tends to wander off at some point during the show.

Overall worth the purchase price for the moments of quiet. This is good for entertaining her while I'm trying to cook dinner.
on November 24, 2015
Check your ipad settings people! My daughter purchased this without our knowing! It has more than paid for itself with how many times she's watched it at least. But now you've been warned! 3yr olds are smart!!!
on May 10, 2013
I normally have 4 little girls running wild at my house most every day. The oldest is 6 and youngest is not quite 2, so when it's time to get them to slow down and stay in one place for more than a moment, it's Care Bears to the rescue! They all love to watch the Bears from Carealot and we all pile into Granddaddy's recliner and watch several shows in a setting. It's definitely clean and wholesome content and with a message about sharing, dealing with anger and so many other "moral lessons" which the oldest explains to Granddaddy to make sure he got the message also ;-) Animated features are always good for keeping the girls stationary for more than a few moments, but Care Bears always has an underlying moral lesson which so many of today's children's programming sorely lacks.
Gather the kids and enjoy!
on February 22, 2013
This incarnation of the Care Bears has them younger about 5 year old where they are learning to get along and learn skills like sharing, telling the truth, not taking advantage of friends, etc along with the usual care bear things. There are no human children visiting care a lot just the bears and the bad bear/cyborg Grizzle. Scare factor on him is very low unlike the 80's magician version. My 3yr old loves them and the 2012 version
on February 12, 2013
I watched this to see if this is something i would like to show my daughter in the future, as i remember liking them a lot when i was growing up and i think that their positive message is something that would be appropriate for a young child. older children may not be as appreciative as they are used to more action in the cartoons now a days but younger ones may be entertained with the colorful characters.
on April 1, 2013
I must confess, my granddaughter was playing with my kindle fire and ordered this and another TV show herself....funny girl, she is only 4, so watch your kindles...that being said, it was really refreshing to watch this with her and her little sister, a great message for small children, stressing all the good values we want our children to have. She thought it was so great that her mom had watched these when she was a little girl as well.

I would recommend these strongly for small children.
on June 9, 2014
I selected this for my 3 yr old granddaughter because her mother loved the Care Bears so much. My granddaughter like it. She asked a lot of questions about the story. It was very colorful but the colors are not too intense as to distract from the story. I would recommend this for grandmothers to watch with the little ones.
on October 23, 2013
The show is great. But my granddaughter ordered this automatically without my permission. I have since learned how to block ordering. All she had to do was press watch this now - and I payed She just pressed buttons and watched these shows all day long. The shows kept her occupied and she wanted
more and more
on July 5, 2013
I really like this Cartoon for Tots ! It's good for teaching Children about some of the good Virtues for them to follow! It's really cute , and colorful ! My Children that are adults now just Loved this when they were young and now my Grand kids enjoy it too !