Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on June 12, 2012
I wish very much I hadn't actually spent money on this. if you have an extreme amount of patience and don't mind restarting the game at least 100 times, then go for it. the inventory disappears, the hint button goes away after about the 3rd chapter, and it is an extremely short story, after you get over all of the glitches. id love.my money back, this game wwas awful.
on May 30, 2012
Inventory tools disappear and button to move to view inventory gone. Also hint button. no longer exists. I'm about 3 chapters in.
on May 17, 2012
THIS GAME IS SO FULL OF BUGS AND WORMS AND ANYTHING ELSE I CAN "PROPERLY " GET INTHIS POST! NOT ONLY IS IT A HUGE MEM HOG, IT DRAINS THE LIVIN HECK OUT OF YOUR BATTERY. THIS GAME IS SLOW, YOU LOOSE ITEMS NEEDED TO PROGRESS FROM ONE LEVEL TO THE NEXT, IT LEAVES YOU STRANDED IN AN AREA WITH NO EXPLORATION. I WANT A REFUND. THIS IS THE WORST GAME I HAVE EVER SEEN.
on May 15, 2012
I enjoyed the first level of this game, then it stopped working on both of my tablets. I have a Toshiba Thrive, which it ran fairly well on until I tried to play the second level. Now it forces close every single time. I also tried to play it on a vizio Vtab, which it does not run well on. They are both running Honeycomb. The Vizio has an 8" screen in 4:3 and the game screen cuts off the sides making navigation shoddy. The menu button is off screen, since the gameseems to be optimized for widescreens. Also, the pinch and zoom sometimes works and sometimes rapidly zooms in and out making you exit the room to reset it. Very annoying! Vizio=unplayable. I loaded it onto the thrive and thought all was well. After the first level, it never loaded anything else. It would start the cut scene (story) then freeze, crash, force close and send me to my home screen. When it did work, for level one of the game, the load times were fairly long. So much that at one point, I thought it was frozen. I set the tablet down and 3-4 minutes later the next screen had loaded. I realized it's a new release, and bugs will need worked out, but Big Fish should be proficient at this by now, and for $3, it's not the cheapest of the game apps available. I feel I wasted my money for a game that was listed as compatible with BOTH of my devices. As it stands, it runs on neither.
on December 25, 2012
Even if the glitches are fixed- you are left with a bad game. The mini puzzles have no directions and navagation is frustrating. I stayed up most the might playing Theatre of the absurd because it was so good but this one was a waste of money and time.
on June 18, 2012
So full of glitches, literally unplayable. Got almost to the end and when I tried to highlight a suitcase to collect an inventory item, nothing showed up inside the frame (the frame that shows a close up of items you click on in the environment). Also, a puzzle around the same area totally froze and was unsolvable, even when I clicked the auto-solve button. A shame because the story seems really interesting and spooky. PLEASE fix this, Big Fish!
on May 11, 2012
this game is more of the classic point & click adventure...searching for the things u need, using them properly, finding clues, solving riddles...it is gr8 fun! challenging enough 2 be really exciting, but not overwhelming! beautiful graphics, gr8 sound, easy 2 use interface...5 stars! * using my kfire
on May 18, 2012
Horrible. Things get lost from inventory. You have to exit game and go back. I keep getting locked into puzzles already solved. Sometimes items don't open what they are supposed to. Hints are useless. Just bad all around game experience. Game is very slow and locks up constantly. Will rethink Big Fish Games
on May 8, 2012
this is not a hidden object game its more like grisly manor etc. this is also much more challenging than the other games on amazon like lost city...to date. i had this one side loaded before it hit amazon and was really far in the game but deleted and purchased to support. it seems like its really long but not sure. dont hesitate its like a big kids version for people with brains. dont burn me at the stake if there are glitches or you get stuck..the 5 star rating is for game content. havent had any glitches so far. i think there is another one coming out called serpent of iris that is supposed to be good as well so u might hold off on azada etc for that...
on February 21, 2013
I apologize for the review I gave the Crystal Portal. It was supposed to be for The Witch's Prison. I enjoyed this game but it would stall often when hitting the "next" button on the typed dialog. I also had a problem with opening the inventory. It is located right at the bottom and is small. I would open my Kindle bar instead of the inventory. Also, when I did manage to push it, it would not open. Otherwise, I liked the challenge and length of the game.