Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on June 12, 2012
I wish very much I hadn't actually spent money on this. if you have an extreme amount of patience and don't mind restarting the game at least 100 times, then go for it. the inventory disappears, the hint button goes away after about the 3rd chapter, and it is an extremely short story, after you get over all of the glitches. id love.my money back, this game wwas awful.
0Comment46 of 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2012
Inventory tools disappear and button to move to view inventory gone. Also hint button. no longer exists. I'm about 3 chapters in.
0Comment31 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 17, 2012
THIS GAME IS SO FULL OF BUGS AND WORMS AND ANYTHING ELSE I CAN "PROPERLY " GET INTHIS POST! NOT ONLY IS IT A HUGE MEM HOG, IT DRAINS THE LIVIN HECK OUT OF YOUR BATTERY. THIS GAME IS SLOW, YOU LOOSE ITEMS NEEDED TO PROGRESS FROM ONE LEVEL TO THE NEXT, IT LEAVES YOU STRANDED IN AN AREA WITH NO EXPLORATION. I WANT A REFUND. THIS IS THE WORST GAME I HAVE EVER SEEN.
0Comment40 of 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 15, 2012
I enjoyed the first level of this game, then it stopped working on both of my tablets. I have a Toshiba Thrive, which it ran fairly well on until I tried to play the second level. Now it forces close every single time. I also tried to play it on a vizio Vtab, which it does not run well on. They are both running Honeycomb. The Vizio has an 8" screen in 4:3 and the game screen cuts off the sides making navigation shoddy. The menu button is off screen, since the gameseems to be optimized for widescreens. Also, the pinch and zoom sometimes works and sometimes rapidly zooms in and out making you exit the room to reset it. Very annoying! Vizio=unplayable. I loaded it onto the thrive and thought all was well. After the first level, it never loaded anything else. It would start the cut scene (story) then freeze, crash, force close and send me to my home screen. When it did work, for level one of the game, the load times were fairly long. So much that at one point, I thought it was frozen. I set the tablet down and 3-4 minutes later the next screen had loaded. I realized it's a new release, and bugs will need worked out, but Big Fish should be proficient at this by now, and for $3, it's not the cheapest of the game apps available. I feel I wasted my money for a game that was listed as compatible with BOTH of my devices. As it stands, it runs on neither.
on October 4, 2012
frustratingly slow and glitchy. so disappointing because the game had so much potential. freezes, lost games and progress. I tried so hard to stick with it.
on December 5, 2012
I was really hoping it would be different for me but it wasn't. What the heck happened to the clues. Been stuck in the same spot for days and don't know if the issue is with my Kindle or if I'm too stupid to figure out the next step. Good thing it was only $1.99 Should be free since you can only play for such a short time. So disappointed.
on October 13, 2012
This game has a lot of flaws. It knocks the internet out, the game closes when I tap on a certain object every time, and it closes and starts all over from the beginning. Very disappointing.
on November 28, 2012
Way too many glitches. The story advanced 5 screens while paused. Inventory was hard to access without hitting "go back" function. Hint function disappears in 3rd chapter. Big Fish Games are usually way better than this. Save your $1 for something better!
on December 25, 2012
Even if the glitches are fixed- you are left with a bad game. The mini puzzles have no directions and navagation is frustrating. I stayed up most the might playing Theatre of the absurd because it was so good but this one was a waste of money and time.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 27, 2013
Trust all the reviews here. SOMETHING will go wrong in this game, just hope that it isn't too serious as to prevent you from playing the entire game. In my case, the HINT button disappeared, but I kept playing with help from the online walkthrough. Then a mini game froze the screen and the SKIP button disappeared. I was able to unfreeze the screen by tapping wildly in the corners of the screen. Then my STORY button (which is like a journal) stopped recording the story and was empty every time I clicked on it.
Having said all that - I was still able to complete the game! All my inventory items remained intact, YIPPEE! and I was able to use them correctly. However, the game is short - I finished in 2 days. If you are desperate for a new hidden object adventure game, I would say go for it, because the game itself is really engaging and fun to play. Just beware you may have some glitches throughout the game.