Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on October 22, 2012
The INNO ski rack will work with most factory crossbars as long as the crossbar is less than 4" wide and 1" thick, if you have bigger or round crossbars then you need to buy the appropriate adapters. Since I couldn't find the specs anywhere else including the manufacturers website I thought I would post them here:

Ski racks included: 2
Height with brackets: 6.7"
Total length: 31.9"
Length between brackets: 27.5"
on February 15, 2012
The rack seems to be well built and looks good. I haven't had a chance to try it yet because I am missing a piece that it does not state you need. If you have a round bar rack, such as Yakima, an adapter is needed. I find it very very very deceptive that it states it is Yakima rack mountable, but does not say anything about the adapters that are sold separately. I wish I could give it more stars, but the adapter plates look like a very cheap item that should have been include with the rack.
on December 26, 2012
This is complete false advertising. The product description specifically states that this works on round bars, however, you have to purchase a separate adapter in order to install it. The company that sells this also sells the adapter, of course, so they were fully aware of the need for it. Furthermore, you have to buy a total of 2 adapters, which with shipping adds another $37.00.

If you have round bars, this product is going to cost well over $100.00.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 20, 2012
I tried installing these today onto the Thule 450R Aero cross bars which I bought together with. The 2 clamping bolts on each clamp are too short and will not hold the clamp together over the cross bar... no matter what I tried. I even removed the foam pads between the clamps to gain more space... that didn't work either.

I will be trying to find longer bolts in the hardware store. If that doesn't work, these are going back to the returns department.

I'm very frustrated that these "universal" racks don't fit. It's wasted a good couple hours of my time.
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2013
Good rack for the money. Does not fit round bars securely that are larger than 3/4....mostly plastic parts and requires wing nuts and longer bolts to fit bars wider than 3/4 wide. That said good racks

See 1 answered question