Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on March 20, 2012
When I got this "Ultimate Christmas Quiz" for Kindle, I was able to learn things I never knew before. It was fun! There is more in this series of "Ultimate" quizzes you can get for Kindle that are just as fun and informative as this one. Have fun and learn trivia at the same time!
on January 9, 2013
Some of the answers are wrong which is very frustrating. How can you have wrong answers on anything that has to do with Christmas.
on February 10, 2013
A really fun game and I learned a lot about Christmas around the world. I had a good time testing my knowledge about Christmas. However the only down side to this program is that it often repeats itself.
on December 20, 2012
You learn some things that brought out traditions we see today. I found this a cute Quiz & enjoyed trying to answer the Questions.Found some facts that I didn't know about. I really enjoyed this Quiz.
on January 5, 2014
Played this game with a group aging from 6yr to 67 yrs. and we all laughed & learned something. Great to have on Christmas after dinner.
on January 18, 2013
Fun! Fun! Fun! Very enjoyable if you enjoy all things Christmas.
I even learned new things. You will really enjoy yourself.
on February 15, 2013
This game is horrible and the questions are rephrased several times and it isn't very well thought out. No one should buy this.
on December 30, 2012
many questions i have never thought about. learned alot and enjoyed every second of playing it. would recommend it to anyone
on March 13, 2013
This was fun to do! Knew more than I thought, but there were some things that I didn't know, so it was informational also.
on December 21, 2012
Thought it would be fun for the holiday season. It was fun for a few days then got boring. Not even worth the .99 I paid.