Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on March 20, 2012
When I got this "Ultimate Christmas Quiz" for Kindle, I was able to learn things I never knew before. It was fun! There is more in this series of "Ultimate" quizzes you can get for Kindle that are just as fun and informative as this one. Have fun and learn trivia at the same time!
on December 20, 2012
You learn some things that brought out traditions we see today. I found this a cute Quiz & enjoyed trying to answer the Questions.Found some facts that I didn't know about. I really enjoyed this Quiz.
on February 10, 2013
A really fun game and I learned a lot about Christmas around the world. I had a good time testing my knowledge about Christmas. However the only down side to this program is that it often repeats itself.
on January 9, 2013
Some of the answers are wrong which is very frustrating. How can you have wrong answers on anything that has to do with Christmas.
on January 5, 2014
Played this game with a group aging from 6yr to 67 yrs. and we all laughed & learned something. Great to have on Christmas after dinner.
on January 18, 2013
Fun! Fun! Fun! Very enjoyable if you enjoy all things Christmas.
I even learned new things. You will really enjoy yourself.
on February 15, 2013
This game is horrible and the questions are rephrased several times and it isn't very well thought out. No one should buy this.
on December 30, 2012
many questions i have never thought about. learned alot and enjoyed every second of playing it. would recommend it to anyone
on March 13, 2013
This was fun to do! Knew more than I thought, but there were some things that I didn't know, so it was informational also.
on December 21, 2012
Thought it would be fun for the holiday season. It was fun for a few days then got boring. Not even worth the .99 I paid.