Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on January 4, 2012
I purchased this game after I received a Kindle for Christmas and can't stop playing it! I can't seem to set my device down as I get more profit from selling cocoa! Lots of little details & factors to think about when you're trying to make $ from sales in the game. Definitely one of the better games available. Highly recommended and absolutely worth $0.99.
on March 26, 2012
this game is really fun but its too short maybe 30 days would be nicer thats why i voted it 4 stars other then that i toatally recommend it p.s. my siblings loves wathching me play it
on December 21, 2011
This is a great game for the child-entrepreneur in everyone. I got it for my nephew and we both enjoyed playing it. It's very cool seeing him learn about supply and demand as he tries to maximize his profit.
on April 1, 2012
I have Lemonade Stand and enjoy playing that. I was hoping for a Christmas-themed version of the same game, and it is. The one and only problem is that Lemonade Stand gives you 30 days in-game to play, Coca only allows 15. This game would be so much better with 30 days or more.

Also, I'd like to know where in the world has weather that ranges from -5 one day to 92 the next.
on January 25, 2013
[by 10 year old daughter] This book teaches you that you NEED to take my advice:
1. You need to be able to read,
2. Do NOT get mad if something bad happens like the IRS (this usually happens when I try to sell a lot of cocoa in a day),
3. Have fun!

If you'll read the book, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about!
on March 25, 2012
This was a very fun game I have spent many hours trying to get better scores. If you like it the lemonade one is exactly and I mean exactly the same game lol.
on March 1, 2013
everyone vist amazon appstore to find wht you need. this is the place you need prices are low and you will find what you need because it is amazon appstore
on May 15, 2012
alright right off the bat needs more days and needs more items from exstras. other than that fun but could be more diffrent than lemenade stand:)»
on December 21, 2011
My kids (ages 4 and 7) love this game. It is cute to see them choose how many supplies to buy based on the weather and feedback. They like to see how their choices affected their sales. My older child in particular loves money right now and it's cute seeing him get excited when his profits go up. The game is not only fun, but educational, too!
on December 2, 2012
Gave it 1 star because Amazon doesn't allow 0 stars. As one other reviewer noted, the weather forecasts are horribly wrong (e.g. Forecast for tomorrow is 80 and sunny. Then tomorrow comes and it is 2 and snowing.) What a joke! Don't waste your money. Don't forget Amazon doesn't generally allow refunds for apps.
11 comment3 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse