Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on January 4, 2012
I purchased this game after I received a Kindle for Christmas and can't stop playing it! I can't seem to set my device down as I get more profit from selling cocoa! Lots of little details & factors to think about when you're trying to make $ from sales in the game. Definitely one of the better games available. Highly recommended and absolutely worth $0.99.
on January 25, 2013
[by 10 year old daughter] This book teaches you that you NEED to take my advice:
1. You need to be able to read,
2. Do NOT get mad if something bad happens like the IRS (this usually happens when I try to sell a lot of cocoa in a day),
3. Have fun!

If you'll read the book, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about!
on April 1, 2012
I have Lemonade Stand and enjoy playing that. I was hoping for a Christmas-themed version of the same game, and it is. The one and only problem is that Lemonade Stand gives you 30 days in-game to play, Coca only allows 15. This game would be so much better with 30 days or more.

Also, I'd like to know where in the world has weather that ranges from -5 one day to 92 the next.
on December 21, 2011
This is a great game for the child-entrepreneur in everyone. I got it for my nephew and we both enjoyed playing it. It's very cool seeing him learn about supply and demand as he tries to maximize his profit.
on March 26, 2012
this game is really fun but its too short maybe 30 days would be nicer thats why i voted it 4 stars other then that i toatally recommend it p.s. my siblings loves wathching me play it
on December 2, 2012
Gave it 1 star because Amazon doesn't allow 0 stars. As one other reviewer noted, the weather forecasts are horribly wrong (e.g. Forecast for tomorrow is 80 and sunny. Then tomorrow comes and it is 2 and snowing.) What a joke! Don't waste your money. Don't forget Amazon doesn't generally allow refunds for apps.
on January 17, 2013
This was a fun game for the kindle. But the only thing that I didn't like about it was that it didn't have all that many days to play. I heard that the lemonade stand has more days to play, but all in all it is a really fun game to play when you aren't doing anything!
on March 25, 2012
This was a very fun game I have spent many hours trying to get better scores. If you like it the lemonade one is exactly and I mean exactly the same game lol.
on March 1, 2013
everyone vist amazon appstore to find wht you need. this is the place you need prices are low and you will find what you need because it is amazon appstore
on May 15, 2012
alright right off the bat needs more days and needs more items from exstras. other than that fun but could be more diffrent than lemenade stand:)»