Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on February 17, 2012
OMG. The graphics from this app is so beautiful and it does what it says. Gives me upto date weather information on almost any town from around the world.
It's very useful. You can choose to use the local time of the city in question or your current time. It especially looks good on my Kindle Fire.
You can try the free version (with ads) and see for yourself.
0Comment54 of 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 20, 2012
looks great but it doesn't seem to know the right time no matter how your system is set. too bad because it actually looks very nice.
0Comment33 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 23, 2012
add some music with it and it makes it that much more awesome! great price too works fantastic. works well on the Kindle but on cell phones.
0Comment25 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2013
IT DOES NOT WORK. IT CAME UP THEN DISAPPEARED. VERY DISAPPOINTING.
HOW CAN I RELOAD THIS PRODUCT? PLEASE CONTACT ME.
on December 26, 2012
I keep having to reset this app for my Kindle Fire HD. I love the app when it is working, but that isn't very often. I am disappointed in this app. I purchased it so I expect it to work well. The app does work well when it works that is why I'm giving it 2 stars, but I am very disappointed with how rare it does work.
on January 5, 2013
it will not load or freezes up so I got rid of it , I hope to find one that works
on January 25, 2012
I liked the scenery of the snow, rain, clouds, etc, but I noticed there didn't seem to be quite the information I was seeking but rather more focused on the pictures. Perhaps the developer could put the usual stats for each city that most apps come with like humidity, feels like, forecast, etc.
on December 5, 2012
I think I would like this if Los Angeles is the only place I wanted to know, it will not let me add any other cities. I push the add button I add then push, done and nothing happens, any one out there that can help me. Thank you
on December 7, 2012
It was only 49 cents, so I guess you get what you pay for. I have the kindle fire HD and I was at least expecting better quality weather pictures and they are no where near HD quality.
on April 12, 2012
Paid for and loaded app but not only did it take seven tries to download and install but it also keeps freezing and won't work properly. There goes another .99 on nothing.