Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on October 13, 2013
Great song, aleways been a big fan of Skrillex and Ellie Goulding since the begining. Only reason why I give it four stars and not five is because it sounds repetitive and the was like only ten seconds of 'Ellie.'
on December 24, 2012
My wife and I are always looking to expand our musical horizons, and recently we started listening to dubstep, specifically Skrillex, and "Summit" featuring Ellie Goulding is a very catchy song. If you like dubstep/Skrillex, my bet is you'll enjoy this tune.
on November 5, 2012
For Skrillex's Dubstep sounds and beats it's actually relaxing compared to the crazy lengths he usually goes. I guess that's why I love it.
on March 15, 2016
I've been a fan of Skrillex for a decent amount of time, and this album is just an all around electronic masterpiece :)
on May 1, 2014
Quick and fast from my phone for the purchase and in my cloud, no I Tunes for me I'll stick to my Amazon account.
on July 4, 2013
Another great song I have recently purchased. I listen to this song on a weekly basis and haven't taken it out.
on November 29, 2012
his song is clean and very catchy. It is just a great song to pump you up, calm you down, or help you focus.
on April 29, 2013
My son likes this song. It was cheaper than other sites. It downloaded easily and fast even with windows 8.
on April 14, 2015
I have listened to this album 4 or 5 times. Its very good. Like the electronic aspect. Glad I bought it.
on January 10, 2015