Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 18, 2012
I bought the game after playing the demo on my kindle fire and now I'm completely addicted. I would recommend this game to anyone who just needs to pass time.
on February 15, 2012
I took a chance and downloaded this game for my Kindle Fire. It is such a fun game! Challenging enough without being frustrating. Enjoyable and entertaining. I completed all the challenges and all the levels. There is replay value to it as well. I know it's pricey at $4.99 but for me, it was worth the price for the time spent and enjoyment I had from the game. Highly recommended for those who like timed challenges.
on February 4, 2012
Love this game. I play it every day. Lots of fun. Easy to play on my Fire. Also have Pc version.
on March 10, 2013
I read the reviews left by others and, in desperation from having bought all of the "Diner Dash" offerings and virtually worn them out, I bought Supermarket Mania. I loaded it for the first time while in my doctors' waiting room. I was so "into " the game and enjoying myself so much, I was actually irritated when my name was called (on time, for once)! This game is so much fun, I can't wait to try the newest version, which I bought shortly after opening the first. EXCELLENT product and please keep them coming! I love the challenges as you progress in the game levels! (Although the one with 6 "celebrities" requiring 3,000 points/dollars leans toward TOO challenging.)
Keep the fun coming and I'll keep buying! You won't be disappointed if you invest in these games. Hours of fun await!! (Ok, I've done my consumer duty-back to the Supermarket I go!)
on December 17, 2013
I went ahead and purchased the game because it was only $.99 at the time and I really like games like this. I was pretty impressed and rather enjoyed playing. The only downfall was that it was so easy I beat it in two hours, I had time because I was waiting on appointments and such. I would have liked it to be longer and a little more challenging. There was one challenging level that took a few tries though, one where their were 11 thieves. As long as the price does not go up, I would recommend this game.
on June 28, 2012
As a lover of time management games, I knew I wanted this game. I tried the free version and then upgraded to the paid version.

This game is $4.99, but is worth more like $2.99. I expected more playing levels and more than one level of upgrades. Nothing doing in this one. You can upgrade once and that's it. I beat all levels at expert ability within 2 days.

I play this on an Android tablet, not a kindle and as soon as I bought the paid version I had issues with the game loading properly. Just about everytime I open this app it gives me a force close message. I try clearing the cache and sometimes that works other times it does not.

All in all, this is an amusing game, but I will NOT be spending the $4.99 on Supermarket Mania 2
on October 13, 2013
This is a great game to past the time..would have have it five stars but way way way too short for the price...I paid 99 cents for the game and that's what it's worth.. not 2.99. G5 need to be a shame of themselves..
on June 8, 2013
This is one of my favorite time management games. I have it both on my PC and my Kindle. It's a bit of a puzzle ensuring that everyone gets the groceries that they want before they get mad or leave. It's mindless and absorbing and a great stress reliever.
on September 17, 2012
First off, $4.99 is a bit pricey for a game... however if you love time management games, the price is well worth it. When I start playing the game, I don't realize how much time has actually gone by until I happen to glance at the clock. I have to limit myself to a few levels at a time or else I won't get any sleep. It's challenging enough to keep you wanting to get to the next level without being so tough you just quit. They add in extra bits that make it more challenging like teenagers that make more trash for you to have to pick up so you really do have to manage what you do and the order you do it in. I give this game 5 stars because it's challenging, has good graphics and a cute little story line. I'm a huge fan of Diner Dash and now, this game as well.
on November 2, 2013
I first played Supermarket Management and liked it. This is more complicated including different shipper personalities and thieves to worry about. Fun and challenging most of the time but maddening others due to poor responsiveness and freezing.