Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on February 18, 2012
I bought the game after playing the demo on my kindle fire and now I'm completely addicted. I would recommend this game to anyone who just needs to pass time.
on February 4, 2012
Love this game. I play it every day. Lots of fun. Easy to play on my Fire. Also have Pc version.
on February 15, 2012
I took a chance and downloaded this game for my Kindle Fire. It is such a fun game! Challenging enough without being frustrating. Enjoyable and entertaining. I completed all the challenges and all the levels. There is replay value to it as well. I know it's pricey at $4.99 but for me, it was worth the price for the time spent and enjoyment I had from the game. Highly recommended for those who like timed challenges.
on February 4, 2012
love the game, gives me hours of fun, wish I could have the second version but there 5 bucks a pop, so I'm gonna have to wait. But all in all the game is great
on February 26, 2012
I loved it, loved it, loved it! Its super addictive and really fun. If you like this one, (I'm sure you will!) make sure to get Supermarket Mania 2!
0Comment7 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 19, 2012
Love this game! I never notice how long I've been playing until I've beat the game again! I couldn't make it a week without playing.
on February 7, 2012
Great game and I cannot stop playing. I have played for hours. I highly recommend! It is entertaining and VERY ADDICTIVE.
on June 9, 2012
Good really fun I loooooove it everyone should get it who loves Diner Dash! Its better than diner dash! So fun!
on March 10, 2013
I read the reviews left by others and, in desperation from having bought all of the "Diner Dash" offerings and virtually worn them out, I bought Supermarket Mania. I loaded it for the first time while in my doctors' waiting room. I was so "into " the game and enjoying myself so much, I was actually irritated when my name was called (on time, for once)! This game is so much fun, I can't wait to try the newest version, which I bought shortly after opening the first. EXCELLENT product and please keep them coming! I love the challenges as you progress in the game levels! (Although the one with 6 "celebrities" requiring 3,000 points/dollars leans toward TOO challenging.)
Keep the fun coming and I'll keep buying! You won't be disappointed if you invest in these games. Hours of fun await!! (Ok, I've done my consumer duty-back to the Supermarket I go!)
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2012
this game is so sweet I could screem. i live it. i can't wait for another version.it is so awesome sauce you have to buy it.