Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on March 19, 2012
This is a very pretty app, I will give them that. It has lots of lovely animations for each different type of weather. But the app has so many flaws and there are other weather apps available that are much better.

The app cannot find your location automatically, you have to type it in manually. This could be rather annoying if you travel a lot.

It can't display the current conditions, only a forecast? That's a pretty huge omission as well.

While the description talks about widgets, there are no actual home screen widgets to be found.

46.6 Megabyte download? That's a lot of space for something that doesn't do that much.

The app doesn't indicate the source of their forecast data, but I find it rather dubious. Every other source I've checked (Accuweather, the Weather Channel, Intellicast, Foreca, Weather Underground, and the NWS) shows the weather for today will be stormy, but this app is forecasting partly cloudy?

I'd recommend a former FAotD, Elecont's excellent, if unfortunately named, Weather, USA Radar, Alerts, Quake, Barometer over this app.
22 comments|321 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 12, 2012
This app.looked like a great 1 then when I downloaded it it wouldn't let you change the city or state for the correct weather.Horrible app.then when I emailed customer service about this app I got no response!!I wouldn't reccomend it
on October 17, 2012
The first install was buggy and would not add locations correctly. Regarding functionality, I found The Weather Channel and eWeather HD to be my favorite weather products.
11 comment|149 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 22, 2012
I love weather apps. This one disappointed me. I uninstalled it because I knew I'd never use it. The data is so basic. Nothing special. I could not find a weather map, although the description said there was one. If you want a great weather app, just buy Weather Bug or Weather Bug Elite. I am quite well served by those.
on March 4, 2016
Pros & Cons:

Pros

4 different widgets, including a gorgeous ICS Clock/Weather widget!
4 day forecasts!
Simple, elegant and easy to use!
Battery friendly!
Cons

Lacks skins.
Limited to 4 day forecasts.
Nice images but no animations…
Features:

Weatherlove is a peaceful and handy little weather app that doesn’t offer the world, but does offer simplicity and ease-of-use. Beautiful Widgets is a fine and highly customisable service. Our recent showdown article between the awesome 1Weather and BeWeather demonstrated highly functional and popular apps that wow users with their design and features. Right now, Weatherlove isn’t even at the same party. However, that is perhaps why I quite like it.

Weatherlove is incredibly simple but looks really good. It offers detailed still images indicating the weather, some truly awesome widgets and just enough of a forecast to arm you for bad weather without the need to know the chance of precipitation or wind-speed expected in 10 days time. It does exactly what most users need it to do; look good and tell you the weather.

There are 4 different widgets to choose from: 2×1 weather, 4×1 forecast, 4×2 clock and weather and 4×4 large weather and forecast. I especially liked the clock as it’s designed with Ice Cream Sandwich in mind and looks both elegant and futuristic. These widgets can compliment any homescreen page and won’t drain your battery (in my experience anyway).

You get some basic settings, but don’t expect the universe just yet, it is only beta. You can obviously set location and update interval, time format and temperature unit used. These are essentially the main and fundamental things required in a weather/clock app but they are easy to configure. Compared to Beautiful Widgets- which gives you more options than you might need- this is breeze to set up.

And that’s why I like it so much and think you might too. It’s not ‘the best‘ but for people who want something that looks good and provides the functionality they need- no more and no less- this is just perfect. It’s only in beta stage at the moment so the app is free. There will be a Pro version released at some point according to the app’s blurb so I would expect more features when it’s fully released. Until then, enjoy this pretty but perfectly functional app for free.
on December 2, 2012
Honestly ... I just spent ten minutes trying to figure out how to add my location. I found the icon ... typed my location ... and it won't save it. What a POS!!! Please don't be fooled by the pretty graphics. This app fails to do the basic stuff. Read the other reviews, and use your money for another app that works.
on December 5, 2012
I cannot get the app to add any new cities and it does not even give me the proper information on LA, the default city. I am only out the $.49 but it is not even worth that or the time trying to work with it and removing it.
on December 5, 2012
This app is lousy. First off, there is no reason for it to be so large. Next, I'd like to point out that I cannot even add a location. Every time I go to the location screen and enter a city, there is no way to confirm it and add the location. Maybe it will get better over time, but I doubt it. The only positive thing about this asp is that it looks pretty good wick does nothing for you IF YOU CAN'T ADD A LOCATION!!!

UNINSTALLED, I'll check it again in another 6 months.
on December 13, 2012
App arrived coded for Los Angeles, CA. I made several attempts to re program for my area and was unable to get it to work. cannot reccomend, thank goodness only out 49 cfents.
on December 1, 2012
Unfortunately I bought this without trying the free version first. This app does not work. All it does is show the time and date. It also shows a never ending, "retrieving data" statement. But it never does retrieve any data. It only cost .49 and that's really not the point. I trust Amazon and have had many years of good experience with them. They completely dropped the ball on this one. [ASIN:B006SMLAMQ Weather+]]