Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on March 19, 2012
This is a very pretty app, I will give them that. It has lots of lovely animations for each different type of weather. But the app has so many flaws and there are other weather apps available that are much better.

The app cannot find your location automatically, you have to type it in manually. This could be rather annoying if you travel a lot.

It can't display the current conditions, only a forecast? That's a pretty huge omission as well.

While the description talks about widgets, there are no actual home screen widgets to be found.

46.6 Megabyte download? That's a lot of space for something that doesn't do that much.

The app doesn't indicate the source of their forecast data, but I find it rather dubious. Every other source I've checked (Accuweather, the Weather Channel, Intellicast, Foreca, Weather Underground, and the NWS) shows the weather for today will be stormy, but this app is forecasting partly cloudy?

I'd recommend a former FAotD, Elecont's excellent, if unfortunately named, Weather, USA Radar, Alerts, Quake, Barometer over this app.
22 comments321 of 382 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2012
The first install was buggy and would not add locations correctly. Regarding functionality, I found The Weather Channel and eWeather HD to be my favorite weather products.
11 comment149 of 193 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 12, 2012
This app.looked like a great 1 then when I downloaded it it wouldn't let you change the city or state for the correct weather.Horrible app.then when I emailed customer service about this app I got no response!!I wouldn't reccomend it
on December 13, 2012
App arrived coded for Los Angeles, CA. I made several attempts to re program for my area and was unable to get it to work. cannot reccomend, thank goodness only out 49 cfents.
on December 22, 2012
I love weather apps. This one disappointed me. I uninstalled it because I knew I'd never use it. The data is so basic. Nothing special. I could not find a weather map, although the description said there was one. If you want a great weather app, just buy Weather Bug or Weather Bug Elite. I am quite well served by those.
on December 6, 2012
There is no way to change the location for the weather displayed for a Kindle. What good does the weather report in Las Angeles do me when I am in Arizona?
on December 5, 2012
This app is lousy. First off, there is no reason for it to be so large. Next, I'd like to point out that I cannot even add a location. Every time I go to the location screen and enter a city, there is no way to confirm it and add the location. Maybe it will get better over time, but I doubt it. The only positive thing about this asp is that it looks pretty good wick does nothing for you IF YOU CAN'T ADD A LOCATION!!!

UNINSTALLED, I'll check it again in another 6 months.
on December 1, 2012
Unfortunately I bought this without trying the free version first. This app does not work. All it does is show the time and date. It also shows a never ending, "retrieving data" statement. But it never does retrieve any data. It only cost .49 and that's really not the point. I trust Amazon and have had many years of good experience with them. They completely dropped the ball on this one. [ASIN:B006SMLAMQ Weather+]]
on November 20, 2012
This app is inferior to free apps!!!!It tells the weather?sure it does.But its only a five day forecast and as descriptive as my drunk uncle telling me the weather.And you have to pay!I don't reccomend this app for anyone.The best weather mobile app is the Weather Channel app in Google Play or in this very same Amazon Market.
on December 2, 2012
Honestly ... I just spent ten minutes trying to figure out how to add my location. I found the icon ... typed my location ... and it won't save it. What a POS!!! Please don't be fooled by the pretty graphics. This app fails to do the basic stuff. Read the other reviews, and use your money for another app that works.