Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 9, 2012
This game is fun, keeps you busy if you are bored, action packed & fast paced. Directions would be nice.
on February 17, 2012
i just finished the entire game. i was disappointed after i bought it because my kindle fire kept freezing, then i figured out that if you turn off your wifi,i had little to no problems all the way to the end. other than that on the fire, awesome game.
on December 8, 2012
I am really enjoying this game but the further I get on my kindle fire, the more it starts force closing. I've played it for hours!
on January 6, 2013
I get frustrated - but that drives me to work harder at the goals. I have completed the island - but have not done all on gold level yet. I have difficulty finding the masks - but that is on me, not game. I can play this for an hour or two and not get bored.

The achievements are manageable - yet challenging enough they cannot all be obtained on first try. Can be played without cash outlay to advance the game with in app purchase goals that many games for droid or pad out there.

It is a cute platform game type that really is like a video game for your droid.

Recommended for all ages over 10 or so.

Christine
on April 16, 2012
Love the game but it kicks you out sometimes two or three times on a level. really disappointed especially with the cost of the game.
on February 12, 2013
Fun addictive Time Management game. You play a guy that washes up on this island and these island people need help. So being the nice person you are you get rid of pirates and make potions. On this magical island no animals are hurt just pirates. I use Kindle Fire HD and I lose progress when I exit the game. Haven't figured out why yet.
on February 1, 2012
this game worked great until I started getting into the higher levels that have a lot going on. it obviously overwhelms the fire & it stalls and then closes out of the game. this really sucks as now I cant finish the game!!!!! I cant recommend it because its so fun but getting kicked out of the top half of the levels sucks too bad!
on February 7, 2012
...at least until this game's issues are resolved. It's fine in the beginning, but as you get into the higher levels, the game will either just stop running or freeze up and you will either get an option to "force close" or no option at all and you'll have to restart your kindle. It has other small issues that could be overlooked if only you could play the higher levels. It's a shame, as I really like this game otherwise.
on September 24, 2012
well the game is good but like other reviewers I have to agree that the game keeps lagging which makes it impossible to finish the level. Come on guys sort it out - its not like its just one person complaining about it there are a lot of us.
on January 31, 2012
Fun game with a lot of levels and decent strategy. But the game shuts down randomly and loses your data. It closes and will either restart at that level or several levels back. The Kindle has also shutdown due to this game and had to be reset. I would not recommend this game unless these issues are corrected.