Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on December 4, 2012
The fit and finish are good on these shorts. I especially like the pockets. They aren't too deep, just right for holding tissues for blowing my nose while I run. I wouldn't trust the pockets with my keys but I don't like to run with keys in my pocket anyway. I use my ipod arm band for my keys. The only minor thing I don't like is the draw string. It is difficult to untie; that's why I gave them a 4/5 stars. All in all I'm happy with my purchase.
on September 12, 2012
After running in these once, there were a couple things that didn't give me a great first impression. First is the liner - my fault for not reading the description right, but I dislike the mesh liners. I don't want a pair of swimming shorts to run in... I want running shorts. Anyways, this won't reduce the rating due to it being my error, but I'll be cutting the liner out.

The most obvious flaw is the pockets, as another reviewer mentioned. Generally, I don't run with my iPhone in my pocket - I'll leave it at home or put it on a clip. However, the first time I had these shorts on, I just wanted to go out for a light jog and have my phone on me. After jogging through a grass patch, I noticed my iPhone wasn't there anymore and had to backtrack to find it. It just popped right out. The pockets are much too shallow and I would be hesitant to run with anything of value in the pockets, even my ID and/or credit card.

Such is life. They are only shorts :)
11 comment17 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 17, 2013
And there are altogether 3 pockets. The little one inside is smartly located. Also the color is very eye appealing.
on November 29, 2013
I run about 4 miles and do a lot of high intensity interval training. These shorts are really comfortable. I've never had a problem with chaffing. There is a support liner, exterior pockets and key pouch inside the waist-belt.
on March 22, 2013
The shorts are comfortable and durable. I'm not sure of what else needs to be said on the matter of the shorts.
on October 31, 2013
I purchased these shorts almost a year ago and have been running in them ever since. They sit about 3 inches above the knee which is the perfect not too short, not too long length for me. The pockets are a bit shallow so I don't know if I would trust them for keys on a long run but they are perfect for snacks or energy gels. I also find them stylish and have had no issues w/ fraying or the seams. Overall, I've been very happy with this product.
on May 2, 2013
The shorts were pretty much as expected with one exception--which may be related to how I'm built. The fit on the waist is good, and I knew I was buying a slightly smaller size than I normally wear. I find the inner liner is tight, and chafes a bit. This could be me, or the shorts, not sure--I would have to buy the next larger size to tell, but they are not too tight around the waist.
on May 24, 2013
These were my first purchase of walking equipment. They are very nice and fit well. The problem is when i go long distances or walk in high temperature. The inside underwear chafes a lot. I have since bought one of the anti friction sticks to help with this issue. I am not sure if they were intended to prevent chaffing or if that's just one of those things you have to deal with.
on August 5, 2013
These shorts are very light and of good quality overall. My only complaint is that the pockets are very shallow and really not suitable for much other than carrying a small bandana for wiping the brow. A small money and ID pouch I like to carry when light jogging have fallen out on two occasions.
Superb fabric, light and comfortable. They don't catch much on sweaty legs when you do squats for example. Light and non-chafin for running. Side pockets are good, even if I wish they could have been a little bit deeper.