Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

76%
24%

on August 9, 2012
It's fairly nice, though I want to make sure people know that this one has no pocket whatsoever, as I didn't realize until second time I wore it.

EDIT: I finally found the key pocket. A little tight for my car key but it does exist.
on September 22, 2012
Working out in these shorts is amazing! The material allows for full range of motion and mobility and that is very important in CrossFit training! The inner liner is made very well and I feel very secure. Some inner liners are too thin, but not this one! Also, true to size (I'm a 34 waist). I bought a size larger and I wanted more room in the short for my workouts! The length, for me, is just right as we do a ton of squats and there is absolutely no binding from the start to the end of the squat! Another Asics great short!
on March 5, 2012
Light, simple, basic, no pockets, good price, perfect fit...as a running short should be. You don't expect less from a no non-sense brand like Asics.
on February 25, 2013
I like these as much as the Propel shorts. same length, same quality.
not too long and not too short.
the downside is the length of the string to tie. you have to tie them or cut the string.
otherwise very good purchase especially onsale.
on February 8, 2013
We are 'old school' runners and the new 'short down to the knee' is not what my husband would wear, so this short was perfect. It was also fairly lightweight which is a plus, less risk of chaffing. The price is about half of that in our local store so I was skeptical but they are perfect and fit as they should.
on November 1, 2012
The shorts are fine and will definately do the trick. They are not cut in a very flattering style. I have a size 34 Inch waist and ordered a medium. The waist fit perfectly, but there is a lot of material below the waist. I am assuming it is cut for someone of some size below the waist, such as for a larger butt and thighs than I am.
on November 3, 2012
I love these shorts. As advertised these shorts have a small key pocket. They do not have side pockets, but, who can run with a pocket full of stuff. I liked the shorts so much I ordered a second pair.
on December 25, 2012
This is an ideal short for a large active male like myself. It has a comfortable liner inside that is kind to the boys and, the short fabric allows ease when running and working out.
on July 6, 2012
Great Asics product. Fit is comfortable and the cut is neither too long nor too short. I have these with and without pockets and am pleased with the quality.
on November 21, 2012
Great quality and confort thanks for seeling this one.
Later I will buy more of this kind of products !