Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Size: Garden-Small-12.5x18-Inch|Change

on September 18, 2013
I purchased this cute and colorful garden flag in the late Spring to replace my Easter-type garden flag. The colors are vibrant and contrast nicely with each other; the blue wings are almost real/3-D-looking against the green leaves and black background. The stitching is firm and tight; no raveling at all. Except for Memorial Day week and 3 wks. in July (red/white/blue time, of course!), this flag has been hanging in the full sun out near the end of my driveway and the mailbox since I purchased it! There has been very minimal, barely discernible fading from the AZ sun (as black is prone to do, it is a little off-black, but not noticeable), nor the occasional rain, and even with the horrific winds, not a bit of wear and tear on the flag! I highly recommend this Toland Dragonfly Garden Flag, and intend using this company's products for my future purchases. While the price may seem a little high, as the old saying goes, "You get what you pay for!", and this flag is worth it!
on February 8, 2015
This was a gift for a friend that loves dragonflies. Very nice colors and she loved it. I just wish I had paid attention to the dimensions as it is the smaller tiny garden flag and not the banner flag.
on July 18, 2016
I liked and have the design shown. It has just gotten a little faded so I thought it was time to replace. New design has white border and smaller dragonfly design
If I had seen the accurate image here I wouldn't have ordered this flag. The original one Is so much prettier.
on April 27, 2013
I loved this flag on-line, however, when it arrived, the colors seemed much brighter than the subdued way it appears on here. I'm sure the sun will eventually turn it that way anyway, lol. Nice flag for the money.
on July 17, 2012
This flag is very pretty. Wasn't sure when I ordered but colors and design surprised me. Glad I got it. Highly recommend.
on April 22, 2013
I like this flag. It is eye-catching and unusual. It is of good quality and is as bright as the day I bought it.
on September 18, 2013
Seeing item in person is not of quality and look I expected and would have reconsidered if saw in person first.
on August 19, 2014
Loved it. Good price. Quick delivery.