Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on October 31, 2012
I just love my Tommy Hilfiger watch. Being white it goes with just about anything I wear.The dial is easy to read and looks stunning , everybody comments on it.
on October 6, 2012
The Tommy Hilfiger Women's White Multi-Eye Dial watch turned out to be very nice for summer wear. The dial is fashionably large while retaining a strong feminine appeal, and the traditional leather band is stylish and comfortable. All in all this watch appears well made, works as advertised, and looks very good on the wrist. Highly recommended.
on November 4, 2012
I'm from Australia and just bought the watch last week arrived here quicker than expected! Well packaged, great value for the price and a great quality watch !! Would highly recommend this watch !!

I am very happy to have purchased this watch from Amazon ! :D
on January 3, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my wife. It is her favorite watch now. The watch looks beautiful with the white dial and white strap. The material used and the construction is of top quality. Highly recommended.
on January 16, 2013
excelente producto, recomendado. 100% confiable, el producto esta en las condiciones presentadas por el vendedor lo cual indica que es responsable, gracias.
on April 25, 2013
I loved this watch! The band material, the size.. I recommend it 100%! It is a great watch!!! Looks much better in person than on photo :)
on November 21, 2012
Arrived on time, got it for my daughter she loved it, great purchase, good sale price. nice looking leather belt.Highly recommended!
on December 23, 2012
Quedé muy contenta con la compra de este reloj.
Es sport elegante o sport dependiendo de la vestimenta.
Se ve muy bonito.
on March 7, 2014
My wife really liked this watch. It is a casual watch but looks great. She wears it more often than her more formal watches.
on November 25, 2012
WHEN I GOT THIS WATCH,FIND IT is very nice,my wife like it!price is also very good!
LOVE Tommy Hilfiger watch, !