Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on April 18, 2012
I searched in stores for envelopes for 4x6 pictures and could not find any, and of course I should have checked Amazon first! These envelopes are perfect, I printed invitations on a 4x6 picture and they slid smoothly right into the envelopes. It does not fight tightly into the envelope as there is a little space for it to wiggle around, but not too much. I particularly love that I do not have to moisten the seal, just pull a strip and stick it shut.
on March 25, 2013
I purchased these envelopes twice. They are perfect for mailing 4x6 photos. The redi-strips are easy to use and much better than licking the seals. However, both times I ordered these envelopes, the shipments were short. The first time I got 160 after ordering 200. I ordered one more box to finish my project and it only had 30 envelopes in it! Amazon seems to be taking care of me but be aware....
on June 25, 2013
I ordered these hoping they would be a little thicker. They are pretty much just large plain simple envelopes with a Redi Strip on the back. Nothing really special about them. I probably will not order these again as I find them to thin for my needs.
on January 23, 2014
I counted since others stated they were short. I received all 50. However, this does not feel like my other 24lb papers.
I would never consider mailing photos in these. Since I am not using them to mail anything that doesn't bother me. If you are looking for high quality envelopes, these are not for you.
on July 19, 2012
These envelopes are the perfect size for photos and of nice quality. We used them for birthday invitations and the no lick seal is awesome. I would recommend them.
on December 8, 2015
Ordered 150 of these for wedding invites as a cost effective way of sending them out. After 120 envelopes were addressed and stuffed, we went to seal the envelopes and the adhesive was pretty much nonexistent. We ended up going to office depot and buying personalized labels so we could use those to seal the envelopes shut. I tried sealing it by licking it, and then again with hot and cold water and they never set up.

If I could go back and do it again, I would never use these envelopes. They are advertised with the strip to pull away so they seal and all 3 boxes of mine did not have those strips and the adhesive was junk.

Go buy these from somewhere else. I would ask for a refund and return these, but we've already taped all of them shut and just put them in the mail.
on July 28, 2013
I make my own invitations for parties, etc... So I print them as 4x6 prints since it is so much cheaper that way. I can never find that size envelopes in stores so I bought these. They are the perfect size and its so nice that I don't have to lick them all, especially when sending out more than 200 at a time.
on May 20, 2016
I purchased these 4 X 6 eveleopes to mail out my new born baby announcements. These are really nice envelopes. They look and feel expensive but I don't feel like they are. I really liked that the shape is squared off and the envelops are self adhesive. I had to mail out about 100 announcements so these eveleopes save me so much time since I didn't have to lick each one. I will most definitely be purchasing these again when I send out her first birthday invitations. I recommend these envelops because they are so awesome and nice quality.
on December 1, 2015
I made my own Christmas cards this year and purchased these to ship them in. I really liked the feel and quality of the envelopes. I didn't have an issue with being able to see through the envelopes, like other reviews have stated.
I did, however, have an issue with the red-strip adhesive. I sent most of my cards out right away so I didn't notice this issue until a few days later. A couple of them that I was giving to people in person began to open. This could easily be fixed if you are closing the envelopes with stickers though.
on December 13, 2013
These are excellent envelopes. What can't be said about them? Well, they don't save lives, but they do get my mail to the destination and keep it safe from both the elements and the destructive forces of the USPS. It won't cook dinner, but it does provide my business with an inexpensive option to help keep my operating costs low and put food on the table.
My only complaint is that I wish they sold these in larger quantities. A box of 50 only lasts me a week or so and since I made the switch to this brand of self-sealing envelope (sealing strip is really convenient and effective, by the way) the trash men give me funny looks at all of the empty envelope boxes in my recycle bin.