Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on November 25, 2012
I love almost all the aspects of this game. The controls are good and responsive. Gameplay and graphics is fantastic. Multiplayer is fun too, but, they really need to give you much better starting weapons but you can easily pick up another weapon. to make a small review smaller this is a excellent game.
11 comment3 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 8, 2014
this game is freaking awesome.I just beat it today. the multiplayer in this game is awesome. lastly the graphics are amazing
on May 10, 2012
Not a fan of Max Payne, but pretty good. Also not buggy like some of the other Gameloft releases so that's nice.
on November 24, 2012
I really like the multiplayer.The missions are pretty short though.Still cool game.Also teamdeath match is epic.GO GAMELOFT! ! ! !
on January 1, 2013
this game is really good, love the slow motion.
it worth the 7 bucks and the online mode is ok.
How do i download it on my kindle fire hd 8" it wont show how to do it please help me
on June 5, 2013
JUST BOUGHT THIS ON MY KINDLE FIRE 2nd GENERATION AND IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MY DEVICE! PLEASE MAKE THIS GAME COMPATIBLE PLEASE OR ELSE I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY GOD, HOW COME ALL OF YOUR GOOD GAMES ARE NOT ON HERE........
0Comment2 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 17, 2012
this is one of the best games I have played on the kindle fire the controls are easy and the graphics is actually pretty good.
on June 21, 2012
its a great game I hat

e people that buy it before realising that it will take a large amount of space
on May 22, 2012
I got this game because its pretty much Max Payne with a much worse story, but the game is actually pretty fun. my only complaint is that the main story is a little short. I actually beat it the same day I got it. about a 4 to 5 hour campaign. nonlinear is okay, good enough.
0Comment3 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse