Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on November 25, 2012
I love almost all the aspects of this game. The controls are good and responsive. Gameplay and graphics is fantastic. Multiplayer is fun too, but, they really need to give you much better starting weapons but you can easily pick up another weapon. to make a small review smaller this is a excellent game.
on June 5, 2013
JUST BOUGHT THIS ON MY KINDLE FIRE 2nd GENERATION AND IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MY DEVICE! PLEASE MAKE THIS GAME COMPATIBLE PLEASE OR ELSE I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY GOD, HOW COME ALL OF YOUR GOOD GAMES ARE NOT ON HERE........
on July 8, 2014
this game is freaking awesome.I just beat it today. the multiplayer in this game is awesome. lastly the graphics are amazing
on May 10, 2012
Not a fan of Max Payne, but pretty good. Also not buggy like some of the other Gameloft releases so that's nice.
on November 24, 2012
I really like the multiplayer.The missions are pretty short though.Still cool game.Also teamdeath match is epic.GO GAMELOFT! ! ! !
on May 22, 2012
I got this game because its pretty much Max Payne with a much worse story, but the game is actually pretty fun. my only complaint is that the main story is a little short. I actually beat it the same day I got it. about a 4 to 5 hour campaign. nonlinear is okay, good enough.
on January 1, 2013
this game is really good, love the slow motion.
it worth the 7 bucks and the online mode is ok.
How do i download it on my kindle fire hd 8" it wont show how to do it please help me
on May 19, 2012
I paid 6.99 for this and it glitched. every time I attempt to open my current level the screen goes black and I am back on my home screen. I have deleted this app and reinstalled it but noting worked.
on June 24, 2012
I see all these complaints about...it glitches out everytime i try to play....FREE UP SPACE ON YOUR INTERNAL STORAGE...YOU GO TO QUICKOFFICE...THEN GO TO ANY OF THE CHOICES...SELECT INTERNAL STORAGE THAN...SELECT WHAT YOU WANT TO DELETE...THAT EASY!!