Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on July 19, 2012
if you have any experience with the lego Hero Factory line this will be beyond easy. i got the Marvel and DC superheros and built them in a day. Hulk was cool, but my favorit is still LEGO Super Heroes Iron Man 4529
on November 22, 2012
My daughter loves Legos and Super Heros especially the Avenger ones. I ordered this and it arrived fast and in time to give it to her for her birthday! I also bought her the Batman one too from a retail store. They were a hit and she loved them. Her words, " Mommy they were easy to put together and I only needed a little help from you". She's six years old. I love the picture directions included and they are very simple. I plan on purchasing the Captain America and Iron Man for her as well for Christmas.
on October 7, 2013
We now have the Hulk, Captain America and Ironman. My boys loved putting to getter and playing with them. They are easier to play with than legos. They do not fall apart as quick.
on December 18, 2012
My son received this toy for his 5th birthday a couple weeks ago. This was his first Lego "set". He has some Trio Blocks, but never legos. He spent just over an hour on a Sunday afternoon and with no help whatsoever came out and showed his dad and me his finished product with a huge smile on his face. He loves the Hulk! He was so proud of his accomplishment and his reminder stands on his shelf for him to see each day. It has simple enough to follow directions and was manageable for a literally just turned 5 year old. He wanted more, but I can't seem to find them for Christmas for the right price so we will wait until they come back in stock at local Target or Walmart and buy Iron Man and Capt America. This was a perfect toy for my son and I can't wait to get into the world of Legos with him!
on March 26, 2013
Here is why my son loves this type of LEGO product:
-He is 8.
-He loves LEGOs
-He loves Super Heroes
-He is extremely impatient
-He is unlikely to ever finish a large LEGO set. He usually gives up 75% of the way though (super frustrating for me).

Because of these things, this type of set is perfect. It is small, can be put together in a half hour at most, and is rewarding. It is the type of item he will put together and put on his dresser.
Also, Amazon had a terrific Gold Box price on this item which made it that much more irresistable!
on January 20, 2013
This was a Christmas gift for my nephew. I could not find it in any of my local stores and tried Amazon not expecting to find it there either, but there it was at a great price. The Hulk was fun to put together and display. Although my nephew is only five, he and his dad had a great time putting this together and interchanging parts with the other Super Heroes as well. Too bad there isn't a special case from Lego that would hold the pieces for each Super Hero available.
on January 29, 2013
The Hulk has joined the Green Lantern, Cap't America and Iron Man in the extinction list. Why has Lego terminated these characters? Easy to build, looks great and a great action figure to play with and rebuild after child destruction after saving the day!
on May 15, 2014
My nephew loves this toy, however I was a bit disappointed at how small it is when assembled. I thought, for the price I paid, that it would be either bigger or more intricate. Regardless, my nephew loves it and that is what is important.
on January 30, 2013
One child needed help assembling - one did not. Both played for about an hour using them as figures.

Can interchange arms if they want to get creative. Nice the way joints move for posing.
on June 26, 2012
Lego is lego! Lego is the best! I bought the 3 models of the Avengers and my son and I had fun putting together.

See 1 answered question