Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on March 8, 2012
This game really brings out the entrepreneur in all of us! I bought this yesterday and in attempt to keep increasing my total earnings I ended up spending over 2 hours on the game. This is the type of game that kids can learn from and adults can enjoy. Highly recommended!
11 comment19 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2012
i love this game soooo much!!! its so cool like a fresh glass of lemonade! i like it because athough its fun and entertaining, it also gives you an idea about how buisnesses work. Therefore, i concider it educational. its soooo fun! LOL! beware: its extremely addictive....couldn't stop playing it...
when i looked at this game's reviews i was really suprised that there was only one! really suprising. i know that you will really like this game! i certainly do!
0Comment13 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2012
I absolutely love this game! I used to play it on my cell phone years ago. It cost me at least $5.00 for it then then so this is a real bargain for $.99! Especially since the screen is bigger and the graphics are much better, even in greyscale.

This game is highly addictive as you try to earn money for extra school supplies through the summer. I love that the weather changes and you can change prices and how much you sell according to it. You can also use four different recipes. There are extras you can buy, like Kindle adds to promote your lemonde business. I thougt that was a cute tie in.

Overall, this is a great price for hours of addiction. Fun and easy for any age level. Works beautifully on my Kindle Touch.
on April 1, 2012
Run a lemonade stand for the last month of summer to save up extra money for school supplies. Why you'd want to do this is not explained. Maybe 'school supplies' is a euphemism for 'video games'. Anyway, you check the weather, set prices, buy cups, and hope you make a profit. Use the profit to upgrade your stand with cheaper cups, better advertising, improved weather forcasting, ect.

Gameplay is about as simple as you can get. If you are smart enough to get this on the Kindle, you're smart enough to enjoy playing.
on March 29, 2012
I grabbed it for .99 cents. It`s quite fun and can become addicting. It could use a little work, I don`t like the fact that your extra cups don`t carry over to the next day, and the IRS showing up on day 2 will end your game quickly. But again for .99 cents it fun.
0Comment10 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 31, 2012
This game is alot of fun. Can be addicting. The only downside is alot of time the weatherforcast is so way off its crazy. I wish you could continue past the 30 days. I find my self doing great only to have the summer end. But all in all lots of fun. Even my kids fight over playing it.
on March 9, 2014
The way to do the best at this game is just to click add to your price for as long as you are willing to wait. After playing the game about 10 times, I realized that the parade comes randomly regardless of price. Selling $250 cups of lemonade, I made 3,000,000 dollars by the end from three parades. The way to do better is just to make it even more expensive.
on April 6, 2012
this game is quite fun. you start with twenty bucks, based on weaher, you decide how much you are going to spend on cups and ads, plus how many cups you make. my only cmplaint would be the reeallly random weather. they probably use the random commad because the prediction could be 47 degress and acturally be 119. but still worth it!
on March 25, 2012
bought this one after using the Christmas cocoa one which I love. I was sad to see this is the exact same game as the cocoa one except with lemonade Items replacing the graphics..wish it were at least a little different.
on January 8, 2013
In old lemonade stand games, I felt like I was learning a bit about how to balance all aspects of the lemonade business. I had to keep enough supplies on hand, perfect my recipe (and change it depending on the weather) and keep my customers happy. But in this game, I feel like I'm just rolling dice. For example, even after you buy the expensive "weather app" to help you predict the weather better, the weather doesn't make sense. Your prediction will be that it will be rainy and 50 degrees, so you won't buy as many cups, and then it'll end up being sunny and 104 degrees! The worst weatherman in the country couldn't make that big of a mistake. And why do you have to buy new cups every day instead of using leftover cups? You can only control how much sugar goes into your lemonade, and the feedback on your recipe is ridiculous. I'll put 2 pinches one day, and someone will say it needs more sugar, then I'll put 3 pinches and someone will say it has too much. There doesn't seem to be any skill involved in this game. It's just too random.