Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 15, 2012
This watch is simple; luminous arms and hour dots, a cool "magnified" date-view window and a high quaility poly strap.
Be warned however, if you are used to big Invicta watches, such as the venom (reserve), etc. Then this watch will not be what you expect. This is a much smaller watch and is not as noticeable or out standing as bigger Invicta watches.
Of course, the fact that this watch is not as big as others, does not make it worse or of less quality, after all, it still is an Invicta watch and the quality is noticeable.

The included impact case is huge and looks awesome. It can safely house 3 watches of all sizes. The inside has a high grade foam padding on both top and lower sides, so when storing your watches, you can rest asure that they will remain safe. The case is made of hard plastic and has a rubber gasket on its lid for a tight, water proof seal; it locks on its sides with two snap-on clasps. It also has a "pressure" spout right under the handle, this spout has a plug, which also has a rubber gasket around it. Overall, the case is extremely high quality and very well made.

This watch is for casual wear, nothing big, very simple, yet very useful. I highly recommend it as a back up watch, to wear in situations where you don't want to expose your more expensive Invicta watch to harsh elements. Good Luck.
on October 10, 2012
This is a nice Invicta, not crazy big but still substantial. Great rubber band. Box it comes in nice to store multiple watches. Definitely recommended.
on October 22, 2012
I wanted a sport watch that looked stylish, was unique (not like the Casio G Shock everyone else has), was reasonably priced and functioned perfectly. If you want the same things then this is your watch. It has a great look and I believe a real Navy diver would wear it. I've had several compliments already about it's stylish look. It has a good heavy weight because it is metal and real glass (no plastic). The polyurethane band is thick yet flexible and feels very rugged and should last a long time. The carry case is a bit of excess because I intend to wear it and not carry it in this yellow over sized "vault" but I guess it's part of the company's uniqueness. It looks good whether I'm in a suit and tie or on the beach. It truly performs, looks and feels like a $500 watch but I got it for 70% off on Amazon.
on November 25, 2012
I guess I am your usual blue collar, almost ready to retire, worked for it all my life type. I love the quality, the heavy feel, size, and easy to read dials ( for old eyes)of the Invicta watches. This is not my first, but none have died, except for batteries after several years. The rest keep going to my inlaws overseas. This is the pro diver with the silicon band. It wears very comfortably, keeps time forever,and has a magnefying window for the date, which I love. It also looks like a watch for a working man, not some frilly thing with 32 different dials that don't tell you anything you need to know.

Dec 4, 2012. I guess I was a little hasty on the glowing review of this watch, as I just returned it. It lost 3 minutes in 2 weeks, and will not stay in sync on the date change. After the perfect experience I had with my first Invicta, which I sent overseas to an in-law(wish now I had it back); I felt safe in buying this one at a higher price. Maybe I just got a Monday watch, but I was really disappointed and probably will go with another watchmaker for the replacement.
on October 30, 2012
This is an update after wearing the watch for about one month-
My only complaints are that:
the luminosity is not good at all and
the outer rim of the watch is too think-which means that it is as wide as stated but the face is much smaller than I really wanted. I don't like BIG watches but this looks 1980's small.
I will keep it, the band is very comfy and it keeps good time. But I really wanted the two above items to be to my liking.
on November 27, 2012
This is my first experience with Invicta watches. I received this watch almost 1 month ago. I've worn it maybe 15 times since then and the black polyurethane band broke last week. I called Invicta to see about getting the band replaced and they said there is no warranty on the band, not even 30 days...! Therefore, this is my last experience with Invicta watches.
on January 3, 2013
I wanted to wait for a while before I reviewed the watch. It's been about 3 months. When the watch first came my husband loved it! I wanted to get him something before we got married, and he wore it and fell in love. He also loves the box. But yesterday, the watch stopped working. So if I had reviewed this before 6 months was up like I have done with other things, the review would have been a little inaccurate. It's a lovely watch and I will be contacting Invicta to see if it can be fixed, but I have had watched for years with no problem, was a little surprised about this. But this is a beautiful watch and I would definitely buy another. Sometimes with watches you never know, so I hope it's some small problem, maybe a faulty battery.
on February 14, 2013
For being $79 Invicta with the yellow Tri-Case, I would give it five stars. For causing me to have the top wrist strap pin replaced twice on the first day of wearing, four stars. Almost lost the watch, both times! Only Dakota Watch at the local mall saved me from mailing this watch back. A $3.00 fix but still a pain. Check your band to make sure it is secure. Other than this issue, a great looking watch, essential functions and just the right size for me! I am 6' and 200 lbs. Thank you again Dakota Watch for saving this one when other name brand chain jewelers all wanted to send it away or sell me something else.
on April 2, 2014
It came in a hardshell (think Pelican) case. And as much as my dad likes this watch, I think he was more excited about the box.

Currently he stores a bunch of cassette tapes (yes, cassette) in them.

I wish it had of been a larger box so he could store some of his prize collection of beta and VHS cassettes.
on July 27, 2013
I love the watch but 6 mo & the band broke so I e-mailed for another one , low & behold I could not get a replacement for my watch & the band was the thing that also I loved about the watch , had to go buy & after market band , no way the guality of the original band & that is why I am writing too see HOW TOO GET A NEW BLACK BAND [PLEASE HELP] THANKS