Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

This watch is simple; luminous arms and hour dots, a cool "magnified" date-view window and a high quaility poly strap.
Be warned however, if you are used to big Invicta watches, such as the venom (reserve), etc. Then this watch will not be what you expect. This is a much smaller watch and is not as noticeable or out standing as bigger Invicta watches.
Of course, the fact that this watch is not as big as others, does not make it worse or of less quality, after all, it still is an Invicta watch and the quality is noticeable.

The included impact case is huge and looks awesome. It can safely house 3 watches of all sizes. The inside has a high grade foam padding on both top and lower sides, so when storing your watches, you can rest asure that they will remain safe. The case is made of hard plastic and has a rubber gasket on its lid for a tight, water proof seal; it locks on its sides with two snap-on clasps. It also has a "pressure" spout right under the handle, this spout has a plug, which also has a rubber gasket around it. Overall, the case is extremely high quality and very well made.

This watch is for casual wear, nothing big, very simple, yet very useful. I highly recommend it as a back up watch, to wear in situations where you don't want to expose your more expensive Invicta watch to harsh elements. Good Luck.
0Comment16 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 10, 2012
This is a nice Invicta, not crazy big but still substantial. Great rubber band. Box it comes in nice to store multiple watches. Definitely recommended.
on October 22, 2012
I wanted a sport watch that looked stylish, was unique (not like the Casio G Shock everyone else has), was reasonably priced and functioned perfectly. If you want the same things then this is your watch. It has a great look and I believe a real Navy diver would wear it. I've had several compliments already about it's stylish look. It has a good heavy weight because it is metal and real glass (no plastic). The polyurethane band is thick yet flexible and feels very rugged and should last a long time. The carry case is a bit of excess because I intend to wear it and not carry it in this yellow over sized "vault" but I guess it's part of the company's uniqueness. It looks good whether I'm in a suit and tie or on the beach. It truly performs, looks and feels like a $500 watch but I got it for 70% off on Amazon.
on October 30, 2012
This is an update after wearing the watch for about one month-
My only complaints are that:
the luminosity is not good at all and
the outer rim of the watch is too think-which means that it is as wide as stated but the face is much smaller than I really wanted. I don't like BIG watches but this looks 1980's small.
I will keep it, the band is very comfy and it keeps good time. But I really wanted the two above items to be to my liking.
on November 27, 2012
This is my first experience with Invicta watches. I received this watch almost 1 month ago. I've worn it maybe 15 times since then and the black polyurethane band broke last week. I called Invicta to see about getting the band replaced and they said there is no warranty on the band, not even 30 days...! Therefore, this is my last experience with Invicta watches.
on November 25, 2012
I guess I am your usual blue collar, almost ready to retire, worked for it all my life type. I love the quality, the heavy feel, size, and easy to read dials ( for old eyes)of the Invicta watches. This is not my first, but none have died, except for batteries after several years. The rest keep going to my inlaws overseas. This is the pro diver with the silicon band. It wears very comfortably, keeps time forever,and has a magnefying window for the date, which I love. It also looks like a watch for a working man, not some frilly thing with 32 different dials that don't tell you anything you need to know.

Dec 4, 2012. I guess I was a little hasty on the glowing review of this watch, as I just returned it. It lost 3 minutes in 2 weeks, and will not stay in sync on the date change. After the perfect experience I had with my first Invicta, which I sent overseas to an in-law(wish now I had it back); I felt safe in buying this one at a higher price. Maybe I just got a Monday watch, but I was really disappointed and probably will go with another watchmaker for the replacement.
on October 30, 2012
Watch is excellent, not to big nor small, very well designed. Case is very nice and atractive. Sould recommend this Invicta product to anyone.

Buy it, makes an exceent gift
on December 11, 2012
This watch is great. It fits well, and isn't huge on my wrist (my wrist isn't very big). Some reviews said that the band was uncomfortable, but I disagree. The band fits well, and is soft and comfortable in my opinion. I havn't tried it out in the water yet, but I'm sure it will hold up fine. If it doesn't I'll come back and change my review. I really love the case which looks water proof by the way, but I havn't tried that out either.
on November 13, 2012
This watch is just ok as a Diver Watch. There is a large face and a rotating bezel. I am disappointed that there is not a screw down crown, which is essential for any real Diving watch. The bright yellow case this watch came in was a real nice added bonus. It has slots to hold 3 watches and seems weatherproof and waterproof. I believe this watch will serve me fine as a pool or water sport watch for the low price I paid.
on November 16, 2012
Arrived in a timely manner in a nice case similar to a Pelican case. Not sure what I will do with that case, maybe convert it to a camera or gun case. My opinion: this is a very nice watch that appears to be well made and at a great price. I have zero complaints at this time.