Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on December 5, 2012
I ordered this for my Niece and did not realize the watch came with a tiara. She loves all things Barbie or Disney Princesses so I expect she will love this. Great value from Amazon. . I read on some of the similar watches coming with a dead battery but this watch has a plastic thing keeping the steam out so the battery is not being used until this is removed. The band is plastic I wish it were a nicer material but for the price I can live with it
on October 6, 2012
Received the back pack gift set as described EXCEPT!, i forgot the part about no minute markings on the watch, so put away the watch until i can get my toddler to figure out the minutes part. My bad. She does enjoy the tiara, and little back pack though..
on December 17, 2012
Cute. I have to remember that these items are sized and are rather chintzy for children. Not bad for the price, since a well renown chain department store sells this item at twice the price I paid....as done with other merchandise. Hope the gift is enjoyed!
on December 21, 2012
I bought this just for the watch but it comes in a pack with a backpack and a princess crown. The backpack was really small. The watch was okay, but the kicker was the crown was broken on both ends. I sent it back.
on January 7, 2013
This set came with a watch and a tiara. I was only looking for a watch but I couldn't beat the price for the gift set and I am glad I got it, our daughter loves the watch and the tiara both. It was a hit christmas morning!
on September 16, 2012
I bought this watch for my little niece, she just loved it. It does not look cheap like other plastic ones, a very good price.
on November 2, 2012
The girls went crazy for their Disney watch and they loved the little tiara and backpack that came with it
on December 8, 2012
Makes a great Gift for little girls. The watch has a little lock on to save battrey. The quality of the bag, tiara and the watch is good considering the price u pay.
on December 17, 2012
My granddaughter was thrilled with the Disney Princess watch. She will not take it off! It is very attractive and reasonably priced. I would buy it again.
on December 19, 2012
I bought this for my neice christmas i know she sould love it because she is so much of a princess fan omg when she see the crown she will be jumping up.