Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on October 12, 2012
Pictures are good. Speed is a little slow. I have two complaints. First the display is very difficult to read (especially for old eyss). The fonts are tiny. Second, on several occassions I thought the camera was set and ready to take pictures, only to come back a week later and find out it was not set. It is not obvious when it is set. Very disappointing.
on December 21, 2012
Overall this is a quality camera and worth the money. I have bought and deployed three of them with good success. Two drawbacks should be noted however. 1) while it is relatively easy to set the paramters, the screen and type size are incredibly small and very hard to read. I actually use a magnifying glass. 2) make sure your expectation is to get a reasonable quality digital image that is certainly adequate to learn what activity is taking place. The camera at night is slow, so moving animals often leave a white streak in the photo where their eyes are reflecting the infrared rays. Not an issue for hunters but perhaps more so if you want to frame and display your images. The same is true for the color shots in the daylight - very reasonable but not frameable photo quality. Dusk and dawn shots are a bit hit and miss as the camera decides whether to use color or b/w infrared images. All in all an excellent value camera for hunters or ranchers given the reasonable cost. I would certaily recommend it based on three years of use of this and very similar models.
on February 21, 2013
Have used this camera for two weeks and it works fine. A few of the photos taken at night are blurred but that is normal. I like it so well that I bought another one for my son. It does have small print on settings screen (use your reading glasses) Photo quality is very good day or night
on December 6, 2012
This ia a good camera for the price. It takes good pictures and so far the batteries have held out for over 2 months. The only reason I did not rate this product with 5 stars is due to the location of the power button. It is too close to the latch and i have inadverently hit it a couple of times while removing the sd card.
on February 16, 2013
wild Game Innovations have a great item here and after buying a cuddle and going through the stress of dealing with the tech. support and in the end just owning a piece of plastic junk made me look in and reaching a lot of cameras I now own four of them.
on November 10, 2012
Bought this camera for hog trapping and has worked great so far it takes good pictures and is easy to use. will definately buy another one in the future. the range on this camera is 60 feet easy. all the pictures are very clear. couldnt be happier
on December 27, 2012
It is average, writing is so small hard to set up. Day time takes great pictures at night a lot of eyes unless the animal is right on top of it. Would not buy again.
on January 7, 2013
This was a christmas gift for my dad. Everyone Loved the photos and it was easy to set up and understand.I would buy this again. Great value.
on March 14, 2014
"I used it the first time and that day it took beautiful daylight pictures but only solid black night pictures. I called WGI Innovations and they said I would have to send the unit back to them, which I did. So now the unit has cost me $163.70 for the unit plus $13.50 shipping to send it back, a total of $177.20 without ever seeing one night shot. On top of which God knows when I will get it back. To be fair I can't give you a bad rating as much as I would like to give it to some one as the unit was in its original sealed pkg. I am upset as we have crossbred coyotes/wolves coming to our compost and this was the unit we were going to use to capture them on photos. As winter is almost over we don't think they will be around much longer.
Very Upset with the extra expense and possible lost photos for this year.
David R. Porter ".
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2013
Works as described, takes good pictures! Easy to set up. yes, I would recommend this product to friends and family.