Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on January 2, 2013
I bought this for my 10-yr-old daughter. It IS super cute! And she gets compliments on it when she wears it. However, the fur has started to come open on one side already (1 week after Christmas) and it doesn't form a good shape to fit well when she puts it on, so she ends up taking it off most of the time.
on April 25, 2013
This is fun to wear. My employees really love it. Kind of puts a lighter side at the work place
on January 2, 2013
It is a slap on wrist band which I did not realize but it is cute and fits just fine.
on December 28, 2012
I Received Fast and accurate service. Great job!!!! Keep providing awesome customer service which is rare these days. Happy Holidays!
on October 17, 2012
i received the cm furry slap watch and it was defective and not what was shown i don't know what to do about it. i can not spend anymore money on this item having it returned. i feel cheated.

i got an email today trying to sell me another one! they told me they were out and could not replace my defective one! WOW what a rip off! Why doesn't amazon send me a good one?!?
on December 25, 2014