Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on December 5, 2012
My husband loved these knives. His military issued, spring loaded knife was stolen and i tried to purchase the next best (legal) thing. He said they open/close very smoothly and likes that they each have a different point on the blade. He loves the emergency seat belt/ glass breaker on the ends. He also likes how the black knife sits flush with his pocket, so while in uniform, it doesnt get caught on anything.
on December 6, 2012
i bought these for about $23 on a deal. This is super the falshlight is super bright and the cost of on knife is about $23 so I mean two knoves and a flash light for that price is great. It comes in a tin box with hols all three items.
on November 25, 2012
I bought this to keep as a backup stocking stuffer, but when I received it I really want it to keep it for myself. The description of the product was pretty good, and the knives have a nice feel and weight to them. I decided to give these to my best friend since he is an outdoor guy and would enjoy them. They come packaged in plastic, but you can open it and use the great tin that they come in. I bought this as a lightning deal at 22.99 and wish I would have bought two. Definitely would recommend this as an inexpensive (expensive looking) gift.
on December 8, 2012
I bought this set for my wife and I's vehicles. I've always kept and emergency escape knife in all my vehicles, but hadn't gotten one for my currect vehicle. I bought it on a lightning deal for a good price. The knives are durable and good quality. They are constructed well and fit nicely in the glove box or center console. The flashlight is lacking and is pretty weak in terms of light output, but that's now why I bought the set. Overall a good product.
on October 14, 2013
Both knives are mediocre at-best, using a soft stainless steel that is dull out of the box and doesn't keep an edge. Both knives are best used as car-rescue/escape knives that can break a window and cut a seat belt. I ended up giving the non-rubber-coated one to a friend and keep the Tanto blade in my car's middle console. Only the flashlight do I use on a regular basis, and is IMO the best item in the set. By buying this, you're paying a huge premium for the name for what would otherwise be a $5 kit at best.

In conclusion, the knives aren't worth the money and do the S&W name a dis-favor, but the flashlight makes up for the bad knives.
on December 10, 2012
I'm happy with this purchase- a solid knife to keep in each car for emergencies, and the flashlight is similar to a mini mag lite but it has a button to turn it on instead of the twist method, which I like. The metal box it comes in is also nice and should be useful for storing something or other. A good deal at $22 shipped for the lot.
VINE VOICEon December 29, 2012
This set is gorgeous! 2 tactical knives and a surprisingly bright flashlight ( batteries included).
I got this set for my emergency car kit, these little babies can cut a seat belt very quickly. I tried it out on a junk car. They also have the capability to break a window ( which is extremely difficult to do without a proper tool). Don't fool yourself into thinking you can kick your window out if you had to because you probably can't.
Since this set has two knives as I previously mentioned, I keep the other clipped onto my tactical vest.
This set comes in a very nice tin so it's perfect for gift giving.
These knives are worth the price and as far as preparing goes I'd rather have these and not ever need them then the other way around.
on January 9, 2013
***** The knives came in very nice S&W steel box with foam liner. Both knives have polymer tactile handle that has the right friction very good feel when holding and operation. The knives were well made with Gun Stainless steel finish, sturdy with very smooth folding and extension operation with positive lock. Knife ends have window breaking studs and should do well in emergency. I put these knives in my survival Bowie knife companion sheath/pocket for smaller tasks instead of buying the Remora knife since these have better functionality, larger and good grip.
*** The flash light is solid and sturdy but has incandescent light bulb which should have beenLED types for durability, service life and efficiency.
on May 25, 2013
ok here is the deal, its a good price for what you get i mean two knives and a flashlight for under $30.00 is great. The problem that I have is that in the item description it says LED flashlight which is what I wanted. however, its just a regular bulb flashlight. Also, I found out that Smith and Wesson warranty is terrible; they charge $7.00 to warranty a knife plus you have to pay to ship it to them and back so you are better off buying a new knife then having the company stand behind their warranty.
on January 8, 2013
The knives came sharpened and ready to do what people do with these which I have yet to figure out. Really I just wanted them. People have asked "what are you going to do with them" and I non-chalantly say "kill bears" which I hope it never has to come to. I have opened a box and shined the flashlight in my girlfriends face so there has been some use. Great looking, appear to be great functioning for you cult dexter followers(not recommended) and I will update when a bear attacks me.