Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on December 2, 2012
I like this watch. The numbers are big and easy to see. Swiss makes a watch that is durable and nice looking.
on January 18, 2013
THIS WAS MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO MYSELF AND I REALLY LIKE THE LOOK OF THIS WATCH, MY ONLY COMPLAINT WOULD BE THAT THE NUMBERS FOR THE DATE FEATURE ARE VERY DIM. I AM 40 SOMETHING AND FIND I NEED A LITTLE EXTRA LIGHT TO SEE THE DATE (OR PERHAPS BIFOCALS)
on December 26, 2012
Great little watch, keeps great time, it is durable and very smart looking. It lends a professional look to the wearer.
on March 24, 2013
Great timepiece for my woman. She loves it. Easy to read and easy on the eyes. The watch of course has Swiss movement.
on March 25, 2013
The watch came with a new design of Wenger pocket knife, and my wife loves them both. She says that it is her favorite watch of all time, better than Tag Heuer, Eddie Bauer, G-Shocks, and all of her Freestyles. Very solid watch, purely functional, and with a simple, elegant design in a rugged sense. The knife is more ergonomically designed than other Swiss Army knives and fits the hand better when opening. Good quality overall.
on February 21, 2013
$20 less here than at local warehouse store!

Date is essentially unreadable due to the print on the date being very fine. Otherwise, VERY pleased. Face makes for an easily readable time at a glance. Bracelet is well made.

Quality better than expected and will buy Wenger brand again!
review image
on March 24, 2013
Best watch ever. Second one i've owned. Last one lasted 15 years. Worn every day. Stands up to frequent hand washing. Easy to read. Highly recommended for those in the medical field.
on March 21, 2013
Saw this watch and decided it would work. I work in the yard and always forget to take my watch off. this one looks durable and stylish at the same time.
on March 12, 2013
I really love this watch so far (I've had it for about 3 days). It is easy to read and seems to be durable enough to stand up to the abuse that it will go through when I'm working on the farm. The date is rather small in comparison to the rest of the numbers, but I don't really have a problem with that.

Update 8/22/13: I still like this watch, however the rotational bezel catches and pulls out my hair when I try to push my hair out of my face. It is getting kind of annoying and I probably wouldn't buy it again.
on February 17, 2013
Great watch...display is easy to see..with good contrast and number size. Case and band look sturdy and stylish.
Only issue. Can't adjust the band size for smaller wrist. Owners manual suggests taking the watch to a jeweler. Seems like a complicated option.