Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on November 2, 2012
The watch is solid (almost heavy) and very reliable. I received the watch and knife set quickly, and I was pleased with the packaging and the product. Excellent quality, but the knife is a little bit skimpy. It won't take the place of my other Swiss Army Knife. The price was right, and I would recommend this combo to others.
on November 1, 2012
I purchased this as a gift for my 80 year old father. It is perfect for him since it has a larger face and bright colored large easy read numbers. Good quality for the price!
on February 17, 2013
Great Watch, simple & elegant. It feels solid and well built. Swiss made, not China. Plan to buy another one for Dad.
on January 13, 2013
The watch seems pretty much as advertised. I've only had it a month but it has been dependable and comfortable so far. I've always had good luck with wenger products and this seems to be no exception.
on January 13, 2013
This watch is similar to one I have had for years and you just can't kill them; and yes I have tried.
on December 6, 2012
I bought this product for my boyfriend. He loved it, the package is also great.. so I am happy with it :)
on January 14, 2013
This is a solid product and a good value for the price ( depending on how you view the included pocket knife ) There are two issues, however. First, while there is a luminous dial, it is very weak. The orange lum reacts well to UV light, but does not charge well with normal indoor lighting. The second is the lack of a screwdown crown. This makes it questionable to immerse in water. I would think that a screwdown crown might cost no more than $5-$10 to include. Should be standard on all "adventure watches" such as this. Band is very comfortable, although I replaced it with a Breitling Super Ocean style.
on March 17, 2013
Like the overall design very much. Easy to read. Cool orange numbers and markings on a black background. Has a nice substantial heft to it (not a wimpy watch). The rubber strap is quite comfortable. This is my second Wenger watch. Quite pleased with their products. Bonus: Comes with a three-function pocket knife.
on February 17, 2013
The rubber band felt really nice when I firwst touched it, but then turned out to be a real nuisance. The watch is never in the right place to see the front. The date display is way to small also.
on August 9, 2013
Very satisfied with this watch. Comfortable and durable, the rubber wrist band is of superior quality. Very satisfied, I would buy the product again.