Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on November 2, 2012
The watch is solid (almost heavy) and very reliable. I received the watch and knife set quickly, and I was pleased with the packaging and the product. Excellent quality, but the knife is a little bit skimpy. It won't take the place of my other Swiss Army Knife. The price was right, and I would recommend this combo to others.
on November 1, 2012
I purchased this as a gift for my 80 year old father. It is perfect for him since it has a larger face and bright colored large easy read numbers. Good quality for the price!
on January 14, 2013
This is a solid product and a good value for the price ( depending on how you view the included pocket knife ) There are two issues, however. First, while there is a luminous dial, it is very weak. The orange lum reacts well to UV light, but does not charge well with normal indoor lighting. The second is the lack of a screwdown crown. This makes it questionable to immerse in water. I would think that a screwdown crown might cost no more than $5-$10 to include. Should be standard on all "adventure watches" such as this. Band is very comfortable, although I replaced it with a Breitling Super Ocean style.
on January 13, 2013
The watch seems pretty much as advertised. I've only had it a month but it has been dependable and comfortable so far. I've always had good luck with wenger products and this seems to be no exception.
on February 17, 2013
Great Watch, simple & elegant. It feels solid and well built. Swiss made, not China. Plan to buy another one for Dad.
on March 11, 2013
The watch is great. I gave it to my husband and he likes the watch but the band is very uncomfortable.The buckel
will not lay flat.He has contacted the Wenger people and we will see what can be done to replace the band.
on March 22, 2013
I really wanted to like that watch because it had everything I want in a watch, except for one thing: the face is barely visible in the dark.
That was a deal killer for me and I had to send it back,
As usual, no problem with Amazon accepting the return. 5 stars to Amazon on there excellent return policy and execution of that policy.
on March 17, 2013
Like the overall design very much. Easy to read. Cool orange numbers and markings on a black background. Has a nice substantial heft to it (not a wimpy watch). The rubber strap is quite comfortable. This is my second Wenger watch. Quite pleased with their products. Bonus: Comes with a three-function pocket knife.
on December 19, 2012
Perfect watch for everyday use, no complicated, very easy to use, nice materials, I love the rubber strap is very soft but resistant, recommended for those who want a not expensive watch but a casual look
on March 22, 2013
I've only had this watch for about 2 weeks but it feels substantial. Even though the wristband is rubber it doesn't feel like something you'd find on a Timex. It's a good size without seeming too big on the wrist. The bonus knife set that comes with it isn't anything that would blow you away, just a basic one. Knife doesn't seem to be as good a quality as some of the more substantial ones you could get but it's a bonus none the less. I would recommend this watch.