Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on November 9, 2012
I bought this for my husband and he is thrilled with it. We actually used the knife to cut the packaging off the watch. Very sharp! The band was too large so he had to have a link removed by the jeweler. The high quality is easy to see.
on February 20, 2013
I enjoy and collect Swiss Military watches... but the watch I received was improperly manufactured. The band kept coming loose from the face of the watch and the watch would then fall off my wrist. This made the watch unwearable. I have high expectations for Swiss watches, and the watch Wenger made in this case didn't live up to expectations.
on January 9, 2013
This watch is definitely quite a good value, the tiny
knife they give you is more an afterthought but it is
a real Swiss Army knife and would probably come in
handy with some everyday uses. The watch is quite
nice, I dunno if it's really a $300 level piece but
it seems well-made, looks very handsome, and seems
accurate thus far but I've only had mine for two weeks.
I had to get a bracelet link taken out at my local jewelers
but it took two minutes to do and now it fits perfectly.
Seems like the build is sturdy although the watch isn't
like, overly heavy or bulky, which I quite like.
on January 5, 2013
God-tier aesthetics blend military and diver styles to create this classic looking timepiece. Easy to read, comfortable, perfect size on my relatively small wrists. Lume is a bit weak but still functional. The knife is alright but I prefer to carry a much larger blade with me. The best thing about the watch is that it's made in Switzerland; that is nearly impossible to find at this price point. You can feel good knowing you're not supporting slave labor and sweatshops.
on February 13, 2013
I received my new Wenger watch about a week ago and I love it. At first I was concerned that there was no button to push to light up the dial in the dark. However, I have found that the hands continue to glow through most of the night. Like others who have commented, a link or two needs to be removed for a good fit. But it is better to have too many links than not enough. The watch is certainly worth the money.
on December 30, 2012
I like the looks of tjis watch and the fact that has the distinction of beeing "Swiss made" and "Swiss military". The face of the watch is very easy to read ,even in the dark. It also comes with a small Swiss Military knife and nails clippers. Itreads time accurately and for the price...it's a real bargain. I love it!
on January 7, 2013
I have a buddy with a Tag Heuer Formula One. I was looking for something similar. The face is a bit smaller than theTag however, the white dial with black numbers and red second hand/Swiss logo makes the watches look comparable. I am impressed with the timepiece so far. This watch looks more expensive then it is.
on January 16, 2013
The watch was gift for my son it was absolutely beautiful. It was his first watch he works for a bank and wears it with pride. He was very impressed by it and as well the quality and design for a 22 year old was impressive. Thank for your great pricing and wonderful gift my don can wear for many years.
on February 15, 2013
Great looking watch. arrived in box with knife. I replaced an older Wenger because I broke the band and to replace the band with an orgional Wenger was about 35.00. So when I saw this great deal for 70.00 I could not pass it up. I put my older Wenger on Ebay and sold it for 25.00. WHOW What a deal!!!
on February 26, 2013
This watch looks great online, but I was pretty unimpressed when I received it. The links in the watch band appear to be made from folded sheet metal, wrapped in a metal cover; there are gaps between the folds in the sheet metal. Looks pretty cheap. I returned it.