Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on November 10, 2012
Very nice watch. I like how it also shows military time, good for when used to tell time internationally especially in Europe. I would give it 5 stars however the strap, is not so great. The color and style of the strap is nice, the quality is not. I have been wearing it for just a few weeks and the skin on the leather strap is peeling. You would think a watch made in Switzerland would use better quality leather strap, not in this case. I am thinking of buying a new strap. I like how it also comes with the Swiss Army Knife. Nice added bonus. Great Value for the watch.
on November 27, 2012
This watch is exactly waht I wanted. It's classy, sporty, and it's Swiss. It has the tradditional look and the belt is 100% genuine leather. I'm very happy I bought it and b/c I bought at a Gold Box daily offer it was a very good price.
on August 10, 2013
The watch is great. Being quartz, both accurate and lightweight. Leather strap is easy on the wrist, and easy to change later on. It looks sharp. The rotating bezel is a great feature, you can time cooking tasks, and pretty much anything else you do in your daily life. Lume is adequate, at this price level (under $100).

The older style without the "Swiss Military" and just the Wenger corporate name looked nicer, I have that model. But this one is nice too. Comes with a Swiss Army knife which is handy.

My guess is that both Victorinox and Wenger use the same ETA quartz movements in their watches, so what you are paying for is QC, name brand, and design. Generally, Wenger watches offer a bit more value than Victorinox with the same cool military-style features: Arabic numerals at the hour markers, red military time in the inner dial, accurate Quartz movements, and general lightweight.
on February 11, 2013
This is a trusted brand, and I've enjoyed all the products (including this one) that I have purchased in the past. As a physician, I know the importance of maintaining a tight schedule in my office. I also enjoy the comfortable leather band. Our local pharmacies appreciate the correct date on every prescription I write. This watch doesn't make my patients feel they are being overcharged for my time (compare to Rolex watches starting at $5000). I don't need to flaunt my wealth, I just need to know exactly what time it is in a comfortable manner. Yes, I am former military with an honorable discharge.
on November 18, 2012
The first watch I got had a problem and didn't keep time well. If the stem was pushed all the way in it would stop the second hand. I kept playing with it for a couple of days but gave up on it and decided to let Amazon replace it before I called it a bad product.

The second watch I received works perfectly, so I concluded the first one was defective. The watch looks great, keeps perfect time and I like the brown leather band. The pocket knife is the original Swiss Army knife and nothing else. It is so small and light I never notice it in my pocket. The blade is sharp but small. It also has the nail file and a scissors. Your not going to be able to do much with this but it is great for the daily chores where you wish you had a knife blade.
on February 7, 2013
Nice big band. free swiss army knife. tin keep sake box.
All in this deal Wenger is a very good watch even on the cheap
end of their watches.

This one has a classic in the field look. Something
you might of picked up at the base PX on payday years ago.

Feels good, looks good, and has kept perfect time during a 24hr cycle.
P.S. the Swiss Army Knife fits perfect on your key chain.
on July 24, 2013
Amazing watch. Great look. Great feel. I don't know if this is intended, since I'm no watch expert and all, but the second hand is a bit off sometimes, but then is perfect accurate at other times. Well, not something I'd be upset about. And I use the little Swiss Army knife to file my nails (I'm a guy, but a pianist, so I can.)
on April 2, 2013
I bought this watch for my son who is very particular about what he wears.
This watch passed the test. The white face with the black outer ring and the
leather strap have a very striking appearance, equal to watches at ten times
the price. The combined aesthetics and accuracy in timekeeping make this watch
a great accessory and timepiece.
on May 24, 2013
I was looking for a quality watch with classic styling without all the "gadgets" that so many companies load onto their products. Wenger seems to have followed the the KISS principle (Keep It Simple Stupid) when making this watch. It tells the time and gives the date, and honestly that's all you really need from a watch. The luminescent numbers and hands show up clearly at night as long as you spend a little time in daylight each day. As an added bonus, the band actually fits. Most watch makers make mens watches with child sized bands (ie... ones that won't fit a 9" wrist) but this one not only fit but is comfortable.
on April 19, 2013
The watch looks nice and looks a class apart from the other watches. The dial is bit small but it looks very nice and is beautiful. But the strap is a big let down for the model and accentuating the watch look. I think many people would like the strap to be replaced and it is inexpensive to do so. For the money spent (80$), the strap is a minor letdown. I had selected this watch after a long research and think it really is worth the money. The packaging was very nice as well. The pen knife is a very helpful addition and makes this an even better deal.

I would recommend it to anyone looking for a decent leather strapped watch under 100$.