Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on October 7, 2012
This was much nicer than I thought it would be, as I got it for a very nice sale price. Great construction, lots of storage room, tons of zippered compartments. Thank You Amazon again.
on August 21, 2012
i have been thinking about buying a laptop carrying case for a while. this item was one of those gold box deals, so i took a chance. everything feels and looks good. a great deal at 55 dollars. it also has a ten year warranty.
on November 8, 2012
the bag is a great size and very sturdy with lots of compartments for different items and things to be carried at once.
VINE VOICEon January 27, 2013
I am very satisfied with this bag, as a frequent traveler. I like to carry a lot of stuff - laptop, 2" binder, cords, etc, and this is perfect for me.

Positives:
Good looking - the black bag with discrete logo is very attractive. I get compliments and questions where I got it.
Sturdy - Reinforced handles, well stiched.
Large capacity. The bag includes
- front easy access pouch - makes it easy to empty your pockets in TSA security checkpoints.
- 4 center pouches
1 holds a 2" binder,
2nd holds a laptop,
3 holds plenty of cords/chargers. I carry a laptop power cord, international power conversion kit, micro USB wall chargers/computer USB cable as well as iPhone 5 cables, car chargers, and other miscellany.
4th has pockets for pens, receipts, and documents.

Negatves:
- Side load - if you don't zip your bag properly, a risk - the side load means an open bag will let stuff fall out easier.
- Heavy - it is semi rigid and a little heavier as a result.
- Handle strap has come unconnected 2 times when picking it up - fluke? No consequences as was never mid-use, but slightly worrisome (but easily fixable - just add a climbing carabeener)

Overall - love it. It is a great laptop bag for someone looking to carry a lot but not willing to switch to a backpack. Very happy!
on March 15, 2013
Very nice bag, I use it on my daily commute to school.

Pros

Carries two text books, laptop, chargers, and notebooks, with plenty of space to spare.
Feels very together, made out of nice thick material.
The strap is connected by two pretty heavy duty hooks, so it can be taken off easily if desired.
It has 5 pockets or pouches including the one on the front flap, as well as some internal meshing to store smaller items.
It is also pretty water-proof. I walked about a mile through heavy rain-fall, and while the outside of the bag was pretty saturated, everything inside was perfectly dry.

Cons

The first 2 pockets have zippers that zip all the way down the side (I guess to make it easier to fit large items in), I find them a bit cumbersome, which results in me rarely using them.

All in all a very solid bag at a good price point, the main reason I purchased this is because I was getting tired of typical cloths bags ripping, or coming loose do to flimsy stitching/seams, I don't expect this to ever rip...
on February 8, 2013
I really wanted to like this bag. I used every day for a couple weeks, but I kept getting annoyed by the cutout for the handle at the top of the bag. When the snaps that closed and the flap are connected and the adjustment straps are pulled tight, it is hard to get my hand all the way around the handle. My fingers go underneath the flap and it isn't very comfortable. You could keep the adjustment straps loose, but it is just a pain. I went to staples and picked up a bag called the Elantra, that is more compact, has a built in binder and has a very comfortable handle. I recommend that one instead.
on January 22, 2013
We purchased this bag in an attempt to make traveling by plane and specifically getting through TSA with as few hassles as possible. On the first trip using this bag we were required to remove our computer from the bag. This is done so much easier than other bags. The computer comes out fast and can go back in quickly. The bag does lay flat when unzipped! Was received quickly and as advertised!
on November 22, 2014
This is a very useful bag. Lots of space and handy. The only thing I go like is the place where one would place their laptop. The zippers are on the bottom of the bag, meaning it's difficult if you don't actually use a laptop and would like to use the space for something else.
on December 16, 2014
This bag is fantastic. I have no use for the compartment that opens up from the bottom, but it still has enough room to easily carry my laptop and all the peripherals I could want. There's a mesh net in one of the pockets that could easily carry a tablet, too.
on September 26, 2013
Great bag at a good price. Classy look and practical. The laptop function is so convenient for frequent flyers. Never take computer out of bag - of course unless you are in the presence of an overzealous TSA agent.