Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Format: MP3 MusicChange
Price:$1.29

on July 13, 2012
Who would have guessed a song about an attention-gaining device, that was first produced in England in 1898, would be used as the basis for such an artfully inspired musical rendition of a how-to guide?

The first time I ever heard this song was while traveling through the state of Florida. Which makes sense since that's the state that produced this song. Though I do have to point out, someone should lose their job for failing to realize that they mistakenly placed a space between the O and R in their name. Seriously, if you can't even spell the name of your state, what business do you have in the line of designing cover artwork for a song?!

In case you haven't heard the song, this is a spoiler alert! The song tells you exactly how to blow a whistle! Which is obviously hard to do, considering a song had to be written about it. After hearing the lyrics numerous times, I am now thoroughly convinced that after the Markwort Nickel Plated Whistle and Black Lanyard Combo I just purchased using my Amazon Prime membership arrives on Monday morning, I will be able to skillfully and professionally blow it. Just put my lips together and bring the whistle real close and blow, just like blowing out candles on a birthday cake! Who would have thought it!? Though I do take exception to being referred to as "baby" throughout the song. My wife is the only person that calls me baby, and she couldn't care less if I knew how to blow a whistle or not. I can only assume that Florida wrote the lyrics that way to make it easy to remember for the talent they hired to perform it.

Anyways, if you're looking for instructions on how to blow a whistle, this is a good pick.
88 comments76 of 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 2, 2013
The song is catchy and playful, but, the innuendo is obvious and may not appeal to many. Not to be a prude, but, parents should think twice before exposing their younger children to this song.
on December 16, 2013
Good song! I am always looking for a good song that fits my emotional needs, and one that I can easily put on repeat. Otherwise, I wouldn't have purchased it.
on July 7, 2013
Just as expected. Great MP3 quality and fast download. I like the cloud storage and makes it easier to share on my different devices.
on November 28, 2012
Yeah, I get it, blow my whistle, that aside it's still a catchy and fun song. I've always enjoyed a good whistle song like Wind of Change by the Scorpions Wind Of Change, or Patience by Guns N' Roses Patience. give it a listen and you may find the beat quite catchy.
on May 23, 2013
I mostly try not to pay attention to Flo Rida's lyrics, lol, because they are always on the adult side, but their music is fun. This song is no exception, and I think they are still keeping each offering fresh enough while defining a style of their own.
on July 15, 2013
Despite the nasty nature of the lyrics, I can't help but love this song. Originally I didn't know that the lyrics were.....for lack of better non appropriate terms, nasty. Nasty, nasty. (I lived under a rock). But the song is still one I dance to.
on February 24, 2014
I don't normally even listen to this genre of music, however it appeared on my pandora stream and I listened to it and the whistled tune just put me in a good mood and its just so catchy that I had to purchase it :D well done Flo Rida and company
on July 11, 2013
I don't buy music unless I already know I like it. I don't understand why you are required to write an essay just to give a song a rating. This makes it complicated for busy people and they will be less likely to rate a song if it is complicated.
on January 20, 2013
Flo Rida's songs are almost always up beat and fun and that's why I like him. I'm not looking for meaning in a song i just want to jam along with a song. I care less about what the lyrics are and more about the feeling and beat it has.