Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on January 14, 2013
I bought this for my husband at xmas and when he opened the box and unwrapped all the film around it!! On the inside where it adjust for your head, was broken so
we returned it w/no problem to amazon. We received the second one before they received the first one back so return was A+ but then the second one was the same problem exactly AS THE FIRST ONE!! SO WE WERE VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE PRODUCT. I called amazon and they had no problem with giving me my money back as soon as the next one gets returned. The sad thing is i really like the hard hat but the product was not what i thought it would be in the end.
Thank you amazon but i really think they should check the products before shipping them out to your customer's!!
on December 10, 2012
The quality of the hard hat is great. The head strap system utilizes the rotating knob in the back to adjust the fit. This system works very well with smooth, fluid tensioning. The hat is made of the hard plastic material typically found on other hard hats of decent quality.

It meets all of the safety compliance standards for many industries.

The designs are well placed and it doesn't have the visual effect of a set of stickers applied to the hat, which is great. Great hard hat for work.
on November 12, 2012
This hard hat is a quality item and I am no stranger to hard hats. It is everything I hoped it would be. I am totally pleased and would recomended it to anyone wanting a hard hat that "stands out" in the crowd !
on October 14, 2012
Very good Hat , every one like it. I bought more of this for my friends. Hat is very good quality and it's not heavy.
There is no any issues with safety standard for any kind of work. Construction and Transportation & Logistic .
on December 14, 2015
This is a real Hard Hat, not a toy. I was going to make this my new Hard Hat, but it is just too pretty for the job site! So I got a plain one for work.
If you are a Harley enthusiast this is a must have.
on December 28, 2014
Gave this to my brother for Christmas. He's a finish carpenter in the commercial building industry and has to wear a hardhat most of the time. He LOVED it. He especially liked the fact the headband was a felt-type material. He said hardhats are uncomfortable because most are plastic and sweat. He's also a Harley-Davidson fanatic so he especially LOVED the design on the hat. He was VERY HAPPY with his gift.
on May 7, 2015
My wife is a huge collector of just about anything Harley so when she saw this in Lowes one day, she said that it was the next thing she wanted to add to her collection. It is an actual hard hat, but she just uses it for display purposes.
on February 3, 2016
Item was shipped quickly and looks awesome. Only minor thing, is the HD is a decal, but it "seems" to be of sturdy quality. We'll find out the more my fiance uses it, but so far he said he's getting tons of compliments about it.
on January 5, 2013
Bought this for my oldest son who loves to ride. Worried it would not fit, he has a large head and is hard to fit, but the adjustable head band inside did the trick, it fits and he love it. He will use it in his business when required. Good hat!
on February 23, 2013
Better quality for the money than I expected. Took me a few minutes to figure out how to attach the head size strap but it worked out well. If you need/want one of these this is a very good deal,get one.