Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on October 25, 2012
I ordered a grey one and it delivered to me on the third day my order.
This is the thrid Samsonite luggage I've had. All of them appears to be durable for me. I measured it with a electric weigher after I received it(Because I travel a lot with lots of stuff so lightweight really matters for me), it is 11.1 ponds, which is not the lightest compare with the others I have but is within an acceptable range for me.
What else...the handles are comfortable and well made, build in lock and all the zippers run smooth, material seems durable, and the details looks pretty good.
For this price you are not expecting a German made quality, but it is still a little overpriced to me. I'll say the fair price should be $50 lower, at about $120
77 comments32 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 24, 2012
This suitcase has a smooth finish, which I expected, correctly so, would scratch easily. Though it has some scratches from its first travel abroad it works nicely. There was some adjusting I had to do with regard to the style: I am used to the deep cases that have a lid. This suitcase opens down the middle, thus half of your stuff goes on one side and the other half the other side. Once I got used to it, it is actually quite nice since often when you open a suitcase you are digging to the bottom to find your stuff. Here however, one side has a mesh cover that zips closed allowing you to choose which side you want to dig through at half the height.

One downside - you need more space to open the suitcase in order for both sides to lay flat. For this it is a bit less convienient.
on April 13, 2013
We were on our way to Korea and noticed the zipper separated from the hard case. We bought it in October.
0Comment9 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2013
I bought this for my husband. I have the same one in purple and its great, roomy and rolls with a push of my pinky.
Also I've went on 4-5 trips so far and can't tell of any damage. Its holding up really well, even with the airline tossing it around.
on November 21, 2013
Michael.Stone(International graduate student from China)
Here is some of my personally view that may help u~
1.big enough to have a international travel.
2.good looking+feel solid structure enough,but need to practice.
3.cheap but useful(cause I got 20% discount,only pay96+tax,maybe $110 I think) and I think it is also worth to pay the list price $200!
4.famous brand that I can trust.
6.most important:I always buy sth. from Amazon directly.and Amazon never let me down from China to US .So far so good.
on December 8, 2012
When the box opened the bag had a number of scrape-type marks on the surface. When we saw this we realized that with use the appearance would only get worse. The good news is the speed and ease of returning a product to Amazon. This is one of the few times we needed to return a product and we were reminded of how quickly you deal with any return issues.
on May 21, 2013
It is a nice suitcase, i must say.
However, the wheels are not very nice. I useD it once and one of the wheel broke after the trip...
Even though it can still be used, the wheel just make it harder to walk with. You have to push harder when it turns, like those old carts in the supermarket.sigh...
Hope they can repair it.
on August 26, 2013
Too fragile. One corner was crushed and the lock fell off the first time we used it on a domestic flight. It is simply not sturdy enough. Way to flimsy construction. I have a hard shell Samsonite suitcase from 1987. It is still going strong as the material is 10 times more sturdy.
on May 10, 2013
A great bag for people looking for a durable, lightweight spinner bag. The color makes it easy to spot on the baggage carousel. I like that it is expandable which comes in handy for travel on international flights where baggage weight allocations are higher.
on December 27, 2012
The first time i travelled with this luggage the side handle broke. My bag was not overweight and as soon as I carried it up some stairs the handle broke. I am utterly disappointed with this purchase.