Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on October 25, 2012
I ordered a grey one and it delivered to me on the third day my order.
This is the thrid Samsonite luggage I've had. All of them appears to be durable for me. I measured it with a electric weigher after I received it(Because I travel a lot with lots of stuff so lightweight really matters for me), it is 11.1 ponds, which is not the lightest compare with the others I have but is within an acceptable range for me.
What else...the handles are comfortable and well made, build in lock and all the zippers run smooth, material seems durable, and the details looks pretty good.
For this price you are not expecting a German made quality, but it is still a little overpriced to me. I'll say the fair price should be $50 lower, at about $120
77 comments| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 24, 2012
This suitcase has a smooth finish, which I expected, correctly so, would scratch easily. Though it has some scratches from its first travel abroad it works nicely. There was some adjusting I had to do with regard to the style: I am used to the deep cases that have a lid. This suitcase opens down the middle, thus half of your stuff goes on one side and the other half the other side. Once I got used to it, it is actually quite nice since often when you open a suitcase you are digging to the bottom to find your stuff. Here however, one side has a mesh cover that zips closed allowing you to choose which side you want to dig through at half the height.

One downside - you need more space to open the suitcase in order for both sides to lay flat. For this it is a bit less convienient.
on August 16, 2015
handle broke after i used it for 3-4 times..
i was travelling internationally and visited samsonite for the service.
they couldnt fix it because its USA model and they dont keep spare parts for non international models
I came home, opened it myself, unscrewed and superglued it together somehow.
on November 13, 2013
I bought this for my husband. I have the same one in purple and its great, roomy and rolls with a push of my pinky.
Also I've went on 4-5 trips so far and can't tell of any damage. Its holding up really well, even with the airline tossing it around.
on February 3, 2014
Holiday time means holiday travel and our old luggage was on its last legs. My wife and I bought three of them and took them to Australia and back. To put it nicely, the baggage handling on that long haul with baggage changes and the rough carousels they appear on can be tough on suitcases. These came out with the to be expected scuff marks but apart from that work extremely well. Our only problem is we wanted to buy another one so we could have two each but it's no longer available...
on January 30, 2014
The suitcase is made up of a thick durable shell so i feel confident the contents will be well protected. Wheels also move smoothly making it feel like you are carrying less than you actually are which is nice. The dividers included inside as well as the lining of the suitcase however, feel pretty cheap and ripped pretty easily.
on April 7, 2014
Even the baggage handlers at the airport could not damage this baby! And, yes, they have had a few chances. Carbon fiber is tough! It is roomy. The four wheels allow one to tow it flat or edgewise. It is light weight. It is definitely NOT carry on size!
on January 7, 2014
Love this suitcase, it is large enough for clothes and my husbands, we took it to Florida and had plenty of room for extras that we bought. It's sturdy and withstood the tossing that the airlines do. Only had a few scratches on it, but if it was cloth it would have been torn. Great suitcase, own 3 different sizes now.
on May 10, 2013
A great bag for people looking for a durable, lightweight spinner bag. The color makes it easy to spot on the baggage carousel. I like that it is expandable which comes in handy for travel on international flights where baggage weight allocations are higher.
on December 27, 2013
The shopping experience makes me really happy, this thing is really great, just in time for the United States of promotional activities, the price is great, my family and I are very fond of it, I hope the next Amazon has more benefits to me, next time I will come!