Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 11, 2012
My 2 (almost 3) year old is in love with this Dora game! Can't quite play all of the items in it yet but she still loves it because it's Dora.
on January 26, 2013
Starting the first time she opened this game she found it challenging but at a level she was pretty much able to figure out with very little help from me. She enjoys the rhyming words and I enjoy listening/watching her figure out what goes well together.
on November 9, 2014
My Grand Kids liked this APP because it was Dora. At first they could
not "REALLY" play the rhyming game. They would guess to get from one level
to the next. Now they can actually do the rhyming and be successful.
It grows with the kids.
on April 28, 2013
The pictures are small, and some are obscure for a game aimed at young children. The audio is poor which does not help a child understand rhyme. I could go on, but will just say this, I would not suggest this app to anyone.
I gave the game an extra star because the token flinging portion of the game was decent.
on August 15, 2012
This APP does what it says, it's Dora and Boots working with your child on their rhyming skills. The voiceovers are nicequality. I reduced my rating to a 3 because I purchased this APP primarily for use on a tablet (Nexus7) and there is a glaring issue with the programming. The assets (? on screen touchable icons, tokens, menus) do not scale for the extra realestate that the tablet offers while the background does. The screenshots available on Amazon match the experience on my cell (installed to compare). So to best explain if i have my devices on with the app, both have the tokens/slingshot at about 1/2 inch in size whereas the tablet has 4x the background size (stretched). If the APP is updated to stretch everything properly for use on a tablet then it would be 4 stars because it meets its description but is still limited on overall content.
on March 8, 2013
This is another app I purchased for my two-year-old, when she received a Uniden tablet for Christmas from my mom.

I find it annoying to listen to. Also, it seems frustrating that my daughter can never get past the Grumpy Old Troll's gate to go on to whatever part may be next, though she keeps trying in vain, while I am expecting it to continue along a storyline like the show does. I mean the rhyming words keep going and never stop, and it drones on and on as such. Besides, it is slightly beyond my daughter's age group to be rhyming words yet.

That said, I plan to keep it on her tablet, merely since she likes the show so much.
on December 9, 2012
This app is very good. My son's almost three so obviously he can't read yet but the way you can drag each object, he's learning the sounds and idea of rhyming. He stays involved with the the activities and its easy for him to navigate. Its definately an app that he'll grow with. And, despite the fact he's a boy, who doesn't love Dora, :-)
on August 28, 2014
Installed and is playable in Kids Mode on one granddaughter's Nabi Jr. Installs and plays in Parent Mode on the other granddaughter's Nabi 2, but isn't recognized by add apps for Kids Mode, therefore can't be played on that tablet. Not worth $4 if it won't play in Kids Mode.
on September 6, 2012
Both of my girls love it. They are 5 and 3 1/2. Wish I could find more.nickjr games for android.
on January 3, 2013
We bought this game on the nook daughter likes it so much we also bought it for her Nabi too