Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Maxwell Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 17, 2012
the game is fun its just got to be free my friend wants the game and he likes spongebob but it costs money many little kid might want it but it costs money.
on February 12, 2013
My grandson really enjoys this game - and it is not something he can blow through during a weekend. lots of different games involved
on December 5, 2012
This app is good for those of us who need a little fun in our lives, and kids will love it, too. Plays music while you play, so if you need silence you will have to turn down the volume on your device.
on May 11, 2012
I've played this App on my phone and am so happy it's on the Kindle fire. Takes a minute to figure out the game play, but once you do I find it rather addicting. Haven't tried the 3-D graphics yet, but would be very fun if I had glasses. Fun App that keeps me entertained.
0Comment|591 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 25, 2012
it donloads so slow I have not played it yet but I have a feeling it will be fun from the other reviews I love spongebobs shows I watch it all the time. but even I can have fun when I'm alone or in the car or on vocation all the time ot on the bus I can have so much fun I love every spongebob is so cool my favorite. show!/
on December 27, 2012
This is a fun game. My kids range from 3-12 and they all really like this game. Highly recommended By me. :)
0Comment|110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2013
little complex, but with a little instruction, the 5 year old is learning to think of new ways to accomplish different tasks. I like how the puzzles can be completed different ways.
on July 4, 2012
this is an awesome game. keeps u busy and has challenging levels. u can also tile ur kindle to move the marbles. I suggest. u to get it.
0Comment|95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 18, 2012
This game is super fun and addictive. It's really fun to see SpongeBob this way :) I can't put the game down!!
on August 11, 2012
I really love this game plus I got it really cheap only 99¢ instead of $3.99. Well I got it cheap but it's a still a fun game!!!
0Comment|91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse