Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Price:$290.00 - $325.00

on December 23, 2012
it's really lightweight and overall warm enough (or probably also because i have some good body fat..)

the only thing i feel not perfect is the touch of the fabrics, it is sort of too soft and not very smooth, which makes me feel it is too vulnerable and could be easily scratched.
on November 20, 2013
I've always been a fan of, and been very pleased with Marmot products and this jacket falls right inline with their reputation. Outstanding jacket! Fit is spot on (I'm slender and 6' 160 lbs and a Medium fits perfect), it's warm, and INSANELY lightweight.
on December 26, 2012
This was my son't "Big" present for Christmas. I had purchased a similar jacket for myself last and what an awesome jacket it is. I hate to admit it but this one is even nicer than my own. It has 900 power fill and is extremely light. I had to double check the package when it came to make sure there was something in it. This jacket is cut so nicely allowing maximum flexibility. My son is six feet with a slim build and this jackets fits really well. This is the lightest, warmest jacket I've seen to date but what do you expect from Marmot.
on January 12, 2013
Super warm and comfortable.
Looks and wears great.
I am going to get one in another color plus pants from
the same company.
on November 11, 2012
Looked at nearly every jacket available in this pricerange and style. This one fit the best and had the highest quality materials. A very sharp looking cut.
on October 20, 2014
This coat is very light and warm for what it is. I usually wear this in Chicago until it is about 30' or so. It is a bit shinier than I like (kind of feel like a robot) but looks nice. Sleeves on a Large are a bit short but at 6'1" I have pretty long arms.
on June 8, 2015
Light and warm, layer or alone.
on March 5, 2013
Everybody says looks cool on this kind of jacket. But for me It's take a while to say cool for this.
on December 15, 2015
pleased to have this jacket
on June 23, 2015
Very warm light. In 5-10 degrees or so can make me feel comfortable to wear this one. It is very light, very well received, trip I often take it for cooling.