Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

• Stars
  • Customer Reviews

on May 3, 2016
I had just recently heard this song and it put chills down my spine. I had lost my husband of 23 yrs just a few weeks before and was searching for a particular song to use at his memorial. This way used instead because I liked the music and the lyrics had a special meaning for me
on June 18, 2013
For whatever reason, Grace Potter can put together a song like this (as well as others) that simply make me want to crank the volume when it starts. Even if it causes an accident (I listen to my tunes mostly on the road).

I eagerly await her next album.
on December 31, 2014
I love the haunting sound of this song, Angel by Sarah McLachlan. This was played on a very emotional episode of the tv show, "Heartland". Had to find it and add it to my collection. It's great to sing along with but it's afterlife lyrics might bring a tear to your eye. Especially if you're a fan of the show.
on January 3, 2013
I didn't know of Grace Potter until I saw her on Jay Leno. I was absolutely blown away by her vocal quality, performance ability and passion. Went on-line and found out the back story of this song, which only makes it more stunning and beautiful. Just listen for yourself and decide. Also, go on-line and watch her perform with Heart. Unbelievable!
on December 31, 2012
I originally heard this song performed by another artist. It blew me away so I had to find it. After hearing the original by Grace Potter I was even more impressed. If you haven't heard of Grace Potter then IT suggest you listen to this song.
on July 30, 2013
I saw Grace Potter & the Nocturnals in concert recently and I have only a stronger appreciation for their music. They are talented, dynamic, and incredible performers whose only disappointing quality is the fact that their shows must end.

Stars represents climactic and emotive vocals in this piece, which is much more of a ballad for Grace Potter and the Nocturnals.
on December 14, 2012
I bought this when it was on sale for .25 cents and have been pleasantly surprised by how much I love this song. From the opening verse to the end, this song flows and makes you long for the one that got away.
I definitely recommend this song to anyone that loves ballads. This song is a great crossover song and plays well for any musical taste.
on January 19, 2013
Love Love Love this song. It is soooo pretty and the words are heartfelt. My girls love it and they are only 9. Was surprised that it was sung by Grace Potter because I normally am not a fan. Great Song!!!!
on November 21, 2012
This is an absolutely beautiful song. Her voice is haunting, pained and lovely. The lyrics evoke the memories and pain I felt at the passing of those I loved. Vocals & music really rock. I listen to this song repeatedly! Grace Potter & the Nocturnals hit a homerun with this song.
on September 11, 2013
I like the option of purchasing only one song from albums. this is a good and well written song.
i would recommend.