Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

• Stars
  • Customer Reviews

on July 30, 2013
I saw Grace Potter & the Nocturnals in concert recently and I have only a stronger appreciation for their music. They are talented, dynamic, and incredible performers whose only disappointing quality is the fact that their shows must end.

Stars represents climactic and emotive vocals in this piece, which is much more of a ballad for Grace Potter and the Nocturnals.
on June 18, 2013
For whatever reason, Grace Potter can put together a song like this (as well as others) that simply make me want to crank the volume when it starts. Even if it causes an accident (I listen to my tunes mostly on the road).

I eagerly await her next album.
on September 11, 2013
I like the option of purchasing only one song from albums. this is a good and well written song.
i would recommend.
on May 22, 2013
Beautiful voice and haunting ,sad lyrics. Easy one to listen to over and over. Buy this one-you'll really love it.
on March 25, 2014
This song is awesome. I could listen to it over and over again. Definitely a must download. Just do it
on December 14, 2012
I bought this when it was on sale for .25 cents and have been pleasantly surprised by how much I love this song. From the opening verse to the end, this song flows and makes you long for the one that got away.
I definitely recommend this song to anyone that loves ballads. This song is a great crossover song and plays well for any musical taste.
on January 3, 2013
I didn't know of Grace Potter until I saw her on Jay Leno. I was absolutely blown away by her vocal quality, performance ability and passion. Went on-line and found out the back story of this song, which only makes it more stunning and beautiful. Just listen for yourself and decide. Also, go on-line and watch her perform with Heart. Unbelievable!
on December 31, 2014
I love the haunting sound of this song, Angel by Sarah McLachlan. This was played on a very emotional episode of the tv show, "Heartland". Had to find it and add it to my collection. It's great to sing along with but it's afterlife lyrics might bring a tear to your eye. Especially if you're a fan of the show.
on November 21, 2012
This is an absolutely beautiful song. Her voice is haunting, pained and lovely. The lyrics evoke the memories and pain I felt at the passing of those I loved. Vocals & music really rock. I listen to this song repeatedly! Grace Potter & the Nocturnals hit a homerun with this song.
on December 31, 2012
I originally heard this song performed by another artist. It blew me away so I had to find it. After hearing the original by Grace Potter I was even more impressed. If you haven't heard of Grace Potter then IT suggest you listen to this song.