Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 11, 2016
Great bag as far as size and pack ability. A little over rated as far as heat protection. I was caught up high in the cold and had to wear everything I had to stay warm. But for 90% of my back packing in the Sierras this bag is like the middle bowl of porridge Goldilocks found in the 3 bears home.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 11, 2013
I purchased this sleeping bag because I started a temporary job in the Lower Yukon School District of Alaska, and for this job I am required to fly out to the different schools in the district each week. Unfortunately, not every place has a nice bed with blankets waiting for me, so I had to get myself a sleeping bag for a few of these stays.

I'm 6'2" and just over 200 lbs, and this sleeping bag fits me with room to spare. It is comfortable, the stuff sack is great, and it is warm enough that I'll be able to use this bag as a replacement for my old Northface bag that I've used backpacking for years.
on October 23, 2012
If you are looking for a sub artic down sleeping bag this is not your choice. If a well made and designed sleeping bad for moderate temperatures is what you seek this is it. Great value for the price. Very well made. I am six foot two hundered pounds and it fits me very well. Promptly shipped with stuff sack.
on January 26, 2013
I'm 6'1 and getting the long was the right choice, plenty of room and warmer than a bug in a rug. I think this bag is gonna be a winner in all the climates that i will be using it in.
on February 5, 2015
The best. Warm in single digits during winter hiking and camping
on June 28, 2016
delivered the wrong sleeping bag. Bag is good though
on November 5, 2013
Haven't taken it camping, but it's long enough for my growing teenager, and he loved that it had a "stuff" bag. It looks like it will work well for those scouting campouts and backpacking trips.
on July 10, 2013
Purchased due to small rolled up size and recomendations. Amazing how small this gets. Will get it's first real work out next week. West Virginia here I come...