Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on June 11, 2012
If this doesn't get your head bobbin', nothing will. Love the voice blends of Little Big Town and could not wait to get this downloaded onto my MP3 player.
on August 22, 2012
as soon as i heard this song i loved it, it is so catchy, and is a up beat song
on August 17, 2012
Love this song...makes me want to buy a Pontoon! In fact, it's my ringtone on my phone. Great song to dance to and checking out Little Big Town's other songs.
on January 11, 2013
Fun, cute song. I particularly like that you can purchase one song from an album. I'm not really aware of other songs by Little Big Town. It's so nice just to get the one song you want and not waste money on an album you don't enjoy.
on January 15, 2013
I only bought this one because a couple of ladies wanted to hear it. They insisted that it was "like number one in all the charts". I found it to be ok but not outstanding.
VINE VOICEon August 10, 2012
This is a great, upbeat summer tune! Co-written by Natalie Hemby, Little Big Town's harmonies are on point and I can't wait to hear the rest of the album Tornado in September!!
on September 6, 2012
I love this song but when I downloaded it, the music was muffled. It sounded like it was playing in a tin can? Because of this it was not worth downloading.
on March 7, 2013
works great. Downloaded with no issues. good price. Have had this song for about a week. Had no issues at all so far.
on August 14, 2012
Love this song! Love the lyrics, the melody, the beat! Love her voice on this one! Makes me wanna go the the lake!
on August 14, 2012
Great song! Play it on my pontoon boat everytime we take it "motor boatin"! I crack a smile whenever I hear it.