Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 11, 2012
If this doesn't get your head bobbin', nothing will. Love the voice blends of Little Big Town and could not wait to get this downloaded onto my MP3 player.
on January 11, 2013
Fun, cute song. I particularly like that you can purchase one song from an album. I'm not really aware of other songs by Little Big Town. It's so nice just to get the one song you want and not waste money on an album you don't enjoy.
on December 19, 2013
I'm not a huge fan of country genre, but I am a fan of music and am willing to try anything once, okay maybe twice because sometimes you hear a lackluster performance that might taint you on the experience. But I digress. This single is catchy as hell and my 13 year old who is all over R&B "catter wallows" this song at the top of their lungs whenever it cycles through her playlist and before you know it I've joined in. Just wish I had the money to own a pontoon to experience the fun LBT sings about.
on August 17, 2012
Love this song...makes me want to buy a Pontoon! In fact, it's my ringtone on my phone. Great song to dance to and checking out Little Big Town's other songs.
on August 22, 2012
as soon as i heard this song i loved it, it is so catchy, and is a up beat song
on January 8, 2013
I recenty purchased this song from the MP3 store. This is a country song with a different sound and a laid back beat. I heard this song on the CMT channel and I liked it the first time I heard it. If you like Little Big Town and their music I would suggest buying this song. Thank You Sandy McClaflin
on September 25, 2012
I soooo love this song. Little Big Town deserves all the success they have been enjoying with this song. It is catchy and fun and makes me want to party on the pontoon. The video is fun as well. I always turn the radio up in my car when it comes on. If you love fun, upbeat songs then I recommend this. One of the great summer songs for 2012!
on July 7, 2013
I first heard this song on the music awards when LBT sang it and there were jokes made about "motor boating". We just just bought a pontoon boat and this was the perfect song for our maiden voyage.
on October 4, 2012
I liked this song the very first time I heard it. The music really seem to catch my attention. (Sounds like I'm rating a record on Bandstand. LOL!! I really liked the beat.) So the day I was buying songs when Pontoon popped up I knew I had to buy it. So yep, I'm very satisfied with it & glad I downloaded it. Once again I didn't need any more information about the product I bought because I already loved the song. :)
on November 13, 2012
Love this song! Little Big Town is a group with some very talented musicians. Songs like Boondocks, Little White Church, and Tornado, are some of my favorites. Pontoon is my new favorite karaoke song to sing! My live band CC Drifters is also covering this tune.