Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on June 30, 2012
The game is so addicting! The dolphin can swim through different worlds and you can use powerups and the currents can really make that dolphin jump! This is (by far) the best app I have! Better than temple run! And it is definently not a little kids game and there is no "gem" policy (the story games). If you love apps with good and easy controls, updates that work, and an origional concept, this is an app you must have.
0Comment|117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 28, 2012
I downloaded it because it was so tempting and looked fun and when I played it I was like this is friggin awesome
0Comment|108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 5, 2012
Look, it's hard to find good kindle apps/games for kids. Usually you have to buy it and see if the kids take to it. I was skeptical when I bought this game for my 5 year old daughter, because its kind of fast moving and it does take a little while to get the hang of it. (Read the tutorial). But she actually plays this game a lot now and I think its a very solid game for the price. I would say 4-7 years old is a good age range since my 7 year old does play it also. For the price, its one of the better-designed kindle games out there.
on September 6, 2012
Wow this is a find! It was 99 cents and so worth it. Its colorful,fun and fairly easy with multiple levels for my 6 and 3 year olds. The dolphin swims through waves getting points. I highly recommend, this is a must have!
on September 21, 2012
I'm so glad I purchased this game. I've tried to play it, and it's fun, but I'm no good at it. However, my 4 & 5 year old grandkids love it! Very entertaining for the little ones.
on September 5, 2012
I love the game a lot. The only thing I have trouble with is the last world keeps freezing on my kindle fire but it is still a fun Game.
on September 21, 2012
This is a fun game for kids. The children enjoy playing this game, but it only keeps their attention for a short period of time. Because of the repetative nature of the game the kids only play this game in short bursts.
on April 1, 2013
i thought it was just aa baby game; boy was i wrong! i loved the game sonmuch i play it alot! ok fine its a baby game; but who caresnits fun! its the best dolphin game ever created! if you like fast moving games of corse. becouse it is a fast moving game! but i like it!
on November 29, 2012
Its fun but lil flipper moves really fast. Its helping with my observation skills because you have to notice all the stuff around when moving so fast. My baby loves all the colors and the fast movement.
on April 7, 2016
This is a cute app for children. My 3 year old daughter loves it. It's very colorful and engaging for little ones. The premise of the game is to move your finger along the screen aND in doing so, the dolphin moves up and down in the water, as it swims, accordingly. As it swims, you are trying to collect treasures in the water. My daughter likes to play this game over and over again. Would highly recommend for anyone with young children.