Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on August 28, 2012
I downloaded it because it was so tempting and looked fun and when I played it I was like this is friggin awesome
0Comment102 of 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 30, 2012
The game is so addicting! The dolphin can swim through different worlds and you can use powerups and the currents can really make that dolphin jump! This is (by far) the best app I have! Better than temple run! And it is definently not a little kids game and there is no "gem" policy (the story games). If you love apps with good and easy controls, updates that work, and an origional concept, this is an app you must have.
0Comment112 of 126 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 5, 2012
Look, it's hard to find good kindle apps/games for kids. Usually you have to buy it and see if the kids take to it. I was skeptical when I bought this game for my 5 year old daughter, because its kind of fast moving and it does take a little while to get the hang of it. (Read the tutorial). But she actually plays this game a lot now and I think its a very solid game for the price. I would say 4-7 years old is a good age range since my 7 year old does play it also. For the price, its one of the better-designed kindle games out there.
on September 21, 2012
I'm so glad I purchased this game. I've tried to play it, and it's fun, but I'm no good at it. However, my 4 & 5 year old grandkids love it! Very entertaining for the little ones.
on September 6, 2012
Wow this is a find! It was 99 cents and so worth it. Its colorful,fun and fairly easy with multiple levels for my 6 and 3 year olds. The dolphin swims through waves getting points. I highly recommend, this is a must have!
on September 5, 2012
I love the game a lot. The only thing I have trouble with is the last world keeps freezing on my kindle fire but it is still a fun Game.
on January 24, 2013
My grand children love this, they will play for a long time.All so is good for older ones.Enyoy your self.
on January 14, 2013
its cool. I love the details. like. the shark bite and the fish. I like that u can change. ur Rollin
on April 1, 2013
i thought it was just aa baby game; boy was i wrong! i loved the game sonmuch i play it alot! ok fine its a baby game; but who caresnits fun! its the best dolphin game ever created! if you like fast moving games of corse. becouse it is a fast moving game! but i like it!
on January 16, 2013
I downloaded this game for the youngest grand kids, they like it too complicated for my husband. Dolphin looks like barbies friend so my grand daughter is thrilled with it.