Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

• Home
  • Customer Reviews

on June 9, 2012
Phillip Philips has such an amazing sound. You listen to his song and just feel it. I just want to stretch my arms out and twirl. You cant help feeling his joy. Love it
11 comment12 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 28, 2012
I cannot wait for his full album to come out. I purchased his single "home" and it is either being played repeatedly on my computer,car or mp3 player. WE need to make a new genre just for him!
on June 11, 2012
This song sealed AI for Phillips and as good as this song is this is just a taste of what to expect from a genius like Phillip Phillips! Can't wait for more!
I really liked this song when Phil Phillips did it on Idol. It was a great feel good song with a happy beat.

Since the Olympics have been using it as the theme for women's gymnastics, I really liked hearing it again. So I bought it.

I think Phillips does a nice job of showcasing his personal style and adds feeling and emotion to the song.

The video has just been released and it's really good. It very 'Americana' and features a lot of Phillips in his casual, jammin', relaxed state, having a good time just playing music while on the road.
on September 10, 2012
Philip Phillips from American Idol, is sure to be a star. I think his first single is great, down to earth, and very folksy. It is a really catchy tune, and we are happy to have downloaded it. We have also heard the song on the Olympics and on a new movie trailer. This will be one of his biggest hits.
on November 6, 2012
I know this song gets a lot of air play, but I still admit that I really like this song. Phillip Phillips is truly the best artist from American Idol since Kelly Clarkson. I truly hope that he has the staying power that Kelly and Carrie have been able to embrace.
on September 12, 2012
This song is so much fun! I originally heard it while I was watching the Olympics and it would play any time the women's gymnastics was on. This song is so catchy and I never get tired of listening to it!
on July 18, 2012
I have to say, my whole family loved his singing from the first audition on American Idol. When he sung this song on the finale, we just had to have it. It is an AWESOME song.
on September 9, 2012
I can't stop listening to this song! Plus it was played during the summer Olympics and now it's on commercials. It is so catchy! Love that Phillip Phillips!
on September 8, 2012
I first heard a spattering of Phillip Phillip's song, "Home," on PBS. Ever since then, I've been on the look-out to learn more about the song, author, anything, that would lead me down the right path.

Then, when the song was played during the Olympics, I was determined to find out who sings it, and what the name of the song was.

Thankfully, my wonderful radio station, Boise, Idaho's "94.9 - The River," started playing the song. The DJs announced over the air what the title was and who the author was. I was so excited!!! I went online and found that Amazon.com was selling the song as a MP3 download. I bought it right then and there!

I love the theme of the song and the chorus. The song makes me want to sing too. It's that uplifting!!!

I hope you will enjoy the song as much as I have.

Sincerely,