Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Home
  • Customer Reviews

I really liked this song when Phil Phillips did it on Idol. It was a great feel good song with a happy beat.

Since the Olympics have been using it as the theme for women's gymnastics, I really liked hearing it again. So I bought it.

I think Phillips does a nice job of showcasing his personal style and adds feeling and emotion to the song.

The video has just been released and it's really good. It very 'Americana' and features a lot of Phillips in his casual, jammin', relaxed state, having a good time just playing music while on the road.
on June 9, 2012
Phillip Philips has such an amazing sound. You listen to his song and just feel it. I just want to stretch my arms out and twirl. You cant help feeling his joy. Love it
on October 30, 2012
We used this as our first dance song at our wedding because the words were very appropriate to our relationship. Jamis at Arthur-Murray in Avon, IN taught us a modified foxtrot (L slow(1,2), R slow(3,4), side quick(5), together quick(6)) at half-speed and a few fancy moves (two promenades, a grapevine, and a spinning beginning and end with a simple dip) in 5 lessons. Yes, that's right, only 5 lessons, and neither of us has done formal dancing before! Also, see our review for 2 Much Booty (in da pants). The groom 'record scratched' in the middle of this dance to break it down SunDrop style. It was hilarious and the crowd went wild!
on November 27, 2012
Makes me look forward to quittin' time (from the office) every day! Hahaha, on a serious note: it's a very inspirational rendition. I can see it being this year's holiday tune for various events ...be it remembering our beloved troops overseas, relief efforts for those affected by natural catastrophe's ...etc ...It's an all round feel good song that is also very encouraging. Great job PP ...so glad you won Idol! :)
on November 6, 2012
I know this song gets a lot of air play, but I still admit that I really like this song. Phillip Phillips is truly the best artist from American Idol since Kelly Clarkson. I truly hope that he has the staying power that Kelly and Carrie have been able to embrace.
on March 24, 2013
How can you not love this song once you hear it. Was interested in Phillip Phillips (what a name) while on American Idol. He has a wonderful tone in his voice. Then hearing this song on the Olympics this pas summer with the gymnastic team, it has just become a perfect "FEEL GOOD" listen. Get it today!
on September 6, 2012
I gave it a shot without knowing anything abt the artist, heard the preview found it interesting and then just the title "home" made me download it. As I saw the name of my another popular n fav. Song "home again" by Michael Kiwanuka.

This song has some parts of the music n beats similar to Greg Laswell's "come back down" another fav of mine,

I like this one so much that I keep listening to this all the time now...now much more than Michael's n Greg's songs.

It's 100% 5 star worth it!!! Give it a shot n u ll love it
on December 11, 2012
Better than I expected. Order one size up as posted by others. I love it. Very flattering and isn't as "fat" as other coats of this style. Love the built in cuffs. Am 5 foot 9 inches tall and sleeves are perfect. Came packaged beautifully. Definitely recommend.
on December 29, 2012
This is the first I had heard of Phillip Phillips, but he hit a home run with this song! It is a very eclectic song - bit of country, but of pop, bit of blue grass... He has a nice deep voice and his vocal range really stands out. I think it has a great sound and lyrics are sweet.
on September 5, 2012
I enjoyed watching Phillip Phillips' rise to fame on American Idol. He was my pick from the very beginning. Sure, his voice reminds me of another favorite, Dave Matthews... but this first release is a perfect mix of folksy sound, drum-beating, Coldplay-esque oohs and ahhs, and nostalgia! I'm a fan! For sure!