Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on February 9, 2013
This is a fun game. It gets you to think and the graphics are awesome! Unfortunately, you only get to play about 14 levels before you have to buy the game to go on. The mega pack costs $2.99 and you can only purchase it from with in the app at level 14 in the first of five scenes. I do really like to this game, although I have not yet purchased the entire game.
0Comment647 of 769 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2012
yeah def cool game but should be posted as a demo.... you only get to play about 10 minutes at most of this game.... which should be made clear before spending the time waiting for the LONG DOWNLOAD TIME..LoL
0Comment901 of 1,080 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 8, 2012
Not free! This is just a teaser. You complete the basic pack on about 10 to 15 minutes and then you can no longer play unless you pay for the mega pack. The game it's self is cute. Not very challenging but maybe good for kids. So even though they don't mention that this is a demo ANYWHERE! I'll be fair and give them an extra star for building a cute game without any glitches. Keep in mind it takes a lot of memory and asks for a lot of permissions.
0Comment902 of 1,091 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 26, 2013
i love this game because it realy makes you think on what you have to do and it's fun to play
on March 23, 2013
This app is fun and addicting but should be labeled as a demo. I was thinking about getting mega pack but then decided it was a ripoff when I saw the price ($3).
0Comment32 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 11, 2012
Not only is the bunny cute, if a little mouthy, this is a well done platform puzzler. Each level gets a little harder and I found it entertaining and bought the rest of the game. It ran fine on my phone but I would love to play it on a tablet
0Comment20 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2012
I like this game because of the graphics and the story line to help Luck Escape. It fun and quorky.
on February 23, 2013
My 7 year old loves this game. He can change many of the accessories on the rabbit and it makes him use his brain to figure out how to save the bunny:)
0Comment31 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2013
Fun game! I really enjoyed it up until about level 18 when they ask you to buy the app to continue playing. This was very disappointing and I will be deleting this game immediately because they never inform the player that this is simply a demo. They should separate this game into a "lite" version and a full version that would cost the $3 they ask you to pay to continue.
I gave this app one star because you barely get to enjoy it before they ask you for money.
0Comment20 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2013
its a weird game.I mean I like it but really this part is free but for the whole game is 2.99