Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on September 29, 2012
I love Big Fish Games, so I was psyched to download and play this one. From the little bit I could play, it appears to be a lot like all the other titles from Big Fish. Except for one small difference; I was able to finish the other games. I'm playing on a Kindle Fire HD, and it appears one of the hidden object puzzles wasn't properly formatted. You need to collect three jeweled studs, and while the first two were picked up without a problem, the third is placed almost at the edge of my screen, almost directly behind the tab for my tools sidebar. I have tried and tried to pick up this last object, to no avail. It's a shame, too, because I was really looking forward to playing this.

Other than that issue, the little bit I played was fun, and like all BF games, visually appealing and mentally engaging without being too frustrating. If you're playing on a device other than a Fire HD, I definitely recommend this one if you're into HOG's. If you're a Fire HD user, however, you might want to hold off on this one. Hopefully they fix this problem soon.
1212 comments|107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 13, 2012
Its a great game. But its the third game this week that has had something hidden on the right side of the screen exactly where the icon bar pops out. Its very frustrating, I cannot go any further in the game, and I paid for it. Fix and I will give it 5 stars. Kindle Fire HD
on October 2, 2012
Not far into the game, one of the hidden objects is just under the tab on the fire hd keeping you from being able to select it, thus you are stuck and unable to continue. Even before that happened, I was already bored.
11 comment|68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 5, 2012
I liked the game okay until I got to a section where you can't get one of the hidden objects because its stuck under the little tab that you press to return to the Home page. I tried getting the game to go another direction but it didn't move.

How did people finish the game without getting the hidden object (in the section where the guard is sitting there.)
66 comments|12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2012
Could be really fun. Upset because I paid $4 for this game and can't move forward due to the objects being so close to the edge of the screen, it won't allow me to pick up the object. Can't zoom in either. Do you really have to hide the tiny objects like that? It would be ok if you could move on if you didn't get the item, but in this case you cant. Only got about 3 minutes into the game before this happened. Be aware Kindle Fire owners! So frustrating! It seemed like a fun game! Going to get money back!
on October 26, 2012
this is a beautiful game w/ colorful, gorgeous graphics, fun & different HO approaches exotic locations, creepy, sketchy characters lurking about...ok, here's the string: I CAN'T GET THE BLUE CRYSTAL/?!;$#@ please, i beg of you, and i know i speak for a lot of people out there (does anybody actually read these reviews @ big fish?) please fix this minor detail that is presenting major problems for those of us dying to get back into what would otherwise be a top shelf, awesome, buy this
NOW kind of game. ok, thanks for listening (?)
on November 10, 2012
This game is not completely formatted for the Fire HD. See other posts about how some of the objects you need to find are located to close to the right side of the screen under the Fire HD toolbar. We are stuck in the game on our HD, though it played fine on our original Fire.
on October 15, 2012
I bought this app because of the positive reviews...but although it specifically stated it was compatible with kindle fire hd, I got stuck early in the game and cannot move on! The parts I played were challenging enough...
on October 1, 2012
the hidden items are too close to the return tab on kindle fire. I can't finish game because every time I try to touch hidden item the return tab sends me back to main menu
on January 16, 2013
I was looking forward to this game. I have enjoyed the other big fish games I've played. However, I have to say this one disappointed me. I found the audio voices irritating and it didn't help that the dialog was also typed out on the screen as well. I could have looked past all the silliness if I had enjoyed playing the game, itself, however I wasn't given the opportunity because a few minutes into the game I was unable to pick up a needed item in order to complete the game. The item was hidden so close to the edge of the screen that every time I tried to pick it up the control panel would open and cover it up. There was no way around it. I am now the owner of a game I can't even play. I hope that the game creators fix the problem for others who buy this game in the future...