Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

• BINGO
  • Customer Reviews

VINE VOICEon June 27, 2012
I was leery of getting this game because of the bad and vague reviews but I am SO glad I decided to take a chance on it!! This game is a LOT of fun. I am continually amazed at the games they are making for this e-Ink Kindle!!
I always wanted a Kindle Bingo game!
The numbers are called at a very comfortable pace on this Bingo game (you can select slow, medium, or fast) but I chose slow, and when I wanted them to zip through them faster within the game, I can just click my page turn button and they immediately call the next number. You can play with one or two cards simultaneously (I chose one for simplicity and was quite happy with that). The opponents (which I had 3 of) play "against" you, and they got Bingo faster than me, but it still lets you play till you get a Bingo or the last of your 3 opponents does. The numbers are comfortably big enough to see on the cards and number calling ball, and also it's nice that there is a board at the top where you can see what numbers were already called (in case you missed one), plus the last 3 called are underlined, which is nice. You can also win virtual prizes by accumulating certain numbers of stars, which are awarded based on wins, and where you place (1st, 2nd, etc) when you win a game.
The design of this game is genius, considering it's for Kindle. It looks fantastic, and it's always crisp & clear, and plays smooth as can be.
If you love Bingo, this game is a MUST HAVE!
I even highly recommend it to non-Bingo fans as it's a nice little break from reading books on your Kindle. I have a Kindle Keyboard, and it plays excellently for me. I love it!
on June 23, 2012
I completely disagree with Casey. I often lend my kindle to younger siblings during long car rides and they loved this game! It does exactly what you would expect out of a bingo game: it plays Bingo! Short and simple. I really like how your computer opponents have different personalities, making each game a little different. If you like Bingo and need something to break up your reading, I highly recommend this game.
on July 9, 2012
In this version, you have three opponents and you can play one or two cards. Before you start, if you don't like your cards for some reason, you have the option to get new cards. The game automatically selects a pattern (like real bingo, you have to match the pattern, exactly.) If the pattern has more than one option to win (like the standard 5 in a row), the example on the card will move to show you all the options. When the number is "called", it is shown in the upper left corner so you don't have to have sound on. Your opponents cards are shown without the numbers, but with their progress so you can see how you compare. If you are concerned about this being too fast, don't worry. On slow, it is very slow. This should give you plenty of time to check your cards. However, if you are ready for the next number before the caller, all you have to do is press the "next page" button and the next number is called.

If you like playing bingo like it is played in bingo parlors (with all the card patterns), I would recommend this. In fact, I did! I called my mother and told her to get it since I know she really enjoys playing bingo.

Tip: When your last number is called, you don't have to mark it before calling bingo.
on January 11, 2013
Great fun to actually compete against three other "players"...just like regular Bingo, only you have a pattern you have to fill on your Bingo card or cards (you can play 2 cards). This is an addictive fun game, well worth the small price!
on September 6, 2012
I love love love bingo so to have it on my kindle is great! The picture is as good as you'd expect it to be and it's ongoing unlike some that want you to keep paying when you run out if Chips!!

Awesome kindle app!
on September 22, 2012
Keeps you alert, great exercise for your eyes and mind. I would have liked a few more intricate patterns, including the "X" etc.,small round robin. Game moves along at a good pace and allows you to hasten the pace if you desire.
on December 9, 2012
I've always lived playing bingo n don't think that will stop. Having it to play any time any where makes my day go easier. Just wish I could win a bit more than I have lost. Its like really playing against real people.
on September 22, 2012
I'll never think of blue-haired old ladies in a smoky bingo hall again! This game is fun, fast-paced and the perfect entertainment between books on the Kindle. It's easy to play, feels like the real thing and is quite addictive.
on January 27, 2013
I am not the best Bingo player, and I couldn't imagine keeping track of two cards at one time-I have enough trouble keeping track of just one card at a time, but it's a nice option to have for those who do want to play two cards at a time. It works well; and I like the prizes and the ability to control the speed of play.
on December 19, 2012
This game of Bingo is very well illustrated and fun to play. Perhaps the only downside is that it's impossible to choose your opponents or the bingo pattern, but, otherwise, you get in the competitive mood quickly once the numbers start getting called.