Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

• BINGO
  • Customer Reviews

VINE VOICEon June 27, 2012
I was leery of getting this game because of the bad and vague reviews but I am SO glad I decided to take a chance on it!! This game is a LOT of fun. I am continually amazed at the games they are making for this e-Ink Kindle!!
I always wanted a Kindle Bingo game!
The numbers are called at a very comfortable pace on this Bingo game (you can select slow, medium, or fast) but I chose slow, and when I wanted them to zip through them faster within the game, I can just click my page turn button and they immediately call the next number. You can play with one or two cards simultaneously (I chose one for simplicity and was quite happy with that). The opponents (which I had 3 of) play "against" you, and they got Bingo faster than me, but it still lets you play till you get a Bingo or the last of your 3 opponents does. The numbers are comfortably big enough to see on the cards and number calling ball, and also it's nice that there is a board at the top where you can see what numbers were already called (in case you missed one), plus the last 3 called are underlined, which is nice. You can also win virtual prizes by accumulating certain numbers of stars, which are awarded based on wins, and where you place (1st, 2nd, etc) when you win a game.
The design of this game is genius, considering it's for Kindle. It looks fantastic, and it's always crisp & clear, and plays smooth as can be.
If you love Bingo, this game is a MUST HAVE!
I even highly recommend it to non-Bingo fans as it's a nice little break from reading books on your Kindle. I have a Kindle Keyboard, and it plays excellently for me. I love it!
0Comment32 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 23, 2012
I completely disagree with Casey. I often lend my kindle to younger siblings during long car rides and they loved this game! It does exactly what you would expect out of a bingo game: it plays Bingo! Short and simple. I really like how your computer opponents have different personalities, making each game a little different. If you like Bingo and need something to break up your reading, I highly recommend this game.
on January 5, 2013
What can I say. Bingo is always fun and this one you can play with no one around. It is a lot of fun for all ages.
on July 9, 2012
In this version, you have three opponents and you can play one or two cards. Before you start, if you don't like your cards for some reason, you have the option to get new cards. The game automatically selects a pattern (like real bingo, you have to match the pattern, exactly.) If the pattern has more than one option to win (like the standard 5 in a row), the example on the card will move to show you all the options. When the number is "called", it is shown in the upper left corner so you don't have to have sound on. Your opponents cards are shown without the numbers, but with their progress so you can see how you compare. If you are concerned about this being too fast, don't worry. On slow, it is very slow. This should give you plenty of time to check your cards. However, if you are ready for the next number before the caller, all you have to do is press the "next page" button and the next number is called.

If you like playing bingo like it is played in bingo parlors (with all the card patterns), I would recommend this. In fact, I did! I called my mother and told her to get it since I know she really enjoys playing bingo.

Tip: When your last number is called, you don't have to mark it before calling bingo.
on January 1, 2013
I enjoyed this Bingo game very much. It's easy to play. The tutorial is very informative. I like having the different cards.
on January 7, 2013
You don't always get your rewards. Pace slows and races at times. It can be frustrating and I dislike the chat room.
on July 6, 2012
I bought this because it was on sale for 99 cents, and I didn't expect much from it. What else is there to this game than the luck of the draw? As it turns out, there is a lot of strategy. Thankfully, I didn't have the Al problem I normally do, where they cover numbers before or just as they are called, or call BINGO with superhuman reflexes. They even thought up a story and a name for each Al player. There are various patterns for blotting. I counted about fifteen or twenty, and they are all very well done. There is only a 4 player game, with 10 points for first place, 5 for second, 2 third, and 0 for last. For certain amounts of points you can earn prizes ranging from a teddy bear to a private island. All and all, a very good game for the price. Worth your money, no doubt.
on October 14, 2012
I love bingo I filled all my prizes what should I do now !!!? But I love bingo I play it every day I play it at night it is so fun!!!!!!!! You will love it !!!! So when you get home you read and read and you want to have fun on your kindle well you can play BINGO have fun and there is a guy name BOBand he looks so funny have fun playing bingo !!!!!!!! : )
on December 7, 2012
This game is fun to play and I like that you can play with 2 cards instead of one. I would recommend that you put the call mode on fast as the slow... feels like you are going backwards. I wish you could have 3 cards instead of just two. Other than that if you like Bingo this one is pretty great.
on January 11, 2013
Great fun to actually compete against three other "players"...just like regular Bingo, only you have a pattern you have to fill on your Bingo card or cards (you can play 2 cards). This is an addictive fun game, well worth the small price!