Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on November 6, 2012
Downloaded this to my son's Fire. Graphics are very sophisticated, and speed of game is as good as any console. Would definitely recommend.
11 comment285 of 329 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 30, 2012
This game is very fun! All you people who say it won't download you need to just make some more space on your device, because I got this game on the kindle fire. And I didn't even have that much space to start out with.
0Comment231 of 269 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 19, 2012
awesome complete boss how do you not love this game can download and graphics are totally amazing and its on sale so now its even better
0Comment188 of 221 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2012
This is probably the best soccer playing app there is. I love soccer and this app has great play. The daily challenge keeps you coming back and challenges you all the time. The graphics are amazing with the players looking relatively like their real life counterparts. There are tons of different leagues to play in and all of the teams. You can adjust many different parts of the game like viewing angle, controls, difficulty for games, and auto vs. manual settings. You can also manage your team and make subs and select player formation.

There are only a couple of down sides to FIFA 12. There is no career mode or manager careers. There also isn't a multiplayer option so you can't play with friends. The teams also aren't current, like in FIFA 13.

Aside from these things the game is amazing!!! If you're looking for a good soccer game, FIFA 12 is the obvious choice.
0Comment34 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 18, 2013
we downloaded this game for the kindle because all of my boys love soccer. it is the best soccer game out there. we have tried others and they are just a bad knockoff of this one.
0Comment28 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 5, 2012
This is a great game for soccer/football fans on the go. Well worth the 5 dollars I paid. Though the graphics are not spectacular its still fun to play. Only drawbacks, no career/manager mode.
0Comment24 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 28, 2012
aaaawwwweeessssoooommmeeee!!!!!!!!!! its so worth the 5 bucks I would pay 10 dollars for this app the grafics are the best!!!
0Comment23 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 16, 2013
Best game ever since I was just amazed with the graphics and so cool and the stadiums weather and teams in the game
on June 30, 2013
This one and PBA Bowling are the best sports titles that I've played on a Kindle Fire 2 HD 8.9. Love this game!
on June 12, 2013
because you get to play a soccer game on my tablet I even learner some new tricks in this soccer game