Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on October 24, 2012
I start using the Home Inspector Pro Mobile a few months ago. It does help gathering all the field data, and even take pictures of the issues on the spot. I don't know if speeds up the home inspection process, but for sure it does speed up the time that it takes to write the home inspection report back to my office. Sometime between inspections, I get to enter the inspection data.
Technical support: Any question answered withing 10 hours from posting. A+++

Great home inspection software for the professional home inspector.
11 comment5 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2013
This software is awesome, I will be purchasing this for my business. Looked at lots of packages, this one seemed to be one of the better ones. Works perfectly on my android device. Not even one glitch.
on September 11, 2012
Home Inspector Pro has been updated to work better with the Kindle Fire and other Amazon tablets. The negative reviews on here are very old from early versions of the software that wouldn't work properly on the Kindle but worked great on normal Android devices. Try it out and start adding photos and annotating them, videos, etc, directly into your reports on site.
on December 12, 2015
This product CANNOT be used on real time inspections without MAJOR changes. You will NOT have time to get it right in just 30 days. I made a purchase to in order to get my company name inserted and found it didn't work for our purposes. I was well within my 30 days, but Home Inspector Pro is not honorable and would not refund my purchase. The resolution process or customer service is just terrible. I cannot in good conscious recommend this product to anyone.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 7, 2015
I've seen most of the Mobile apps out there for inspecting on-site, and now that the HIP app is seasoned and continuously updated, it incorporates every feature that inspectors could want. Works seamlessly with PC and MAC computers to deliver the report. Kudos to Dominic! Job well done.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 21, 2014
Wasn't helpful at all. This app did not meet my needs, but I can't complain too much; it has been a while but I think it was a free app. There is an extended version much cost.
on January 5, 2015
Its Okay. Not the best product in this catagory, however, its free and will suffice in times of a better quality product.
on February 23, 2013
I downloaded the program but was unable to ever get it to work. times to get it to work but it just would not load at all
11 comment1 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 4, 2014
Cannot get it to work
11 comment0 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2012
Not sure what this is, it loads on a Kindle Fire, but I am not seeing any preview images or an image for the app.
11 comment1 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse