Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on September 7, 2012
Extremely beautiful and well made. Nice material. Fits great. We're extremely pleased with this purchase. It is very elegant and classy.
on September 27, 2012
I am a bit obsessive about coats. This one is a classic pea coat that I can wear for a long time. Great quality too!
on November 9, 2012
I love it...they only thing i wish they had petite sizes. The sleeves are a little long but other than that its a great coat
on December 8, 2012
The style is nice, I really like the color, but the quality, ESPECIALLY the buttons, isn't so great. The buttons look and feel like they're made of plastic and that they will fall off any minute. Hopefully these are things that only the owner would notice. I was just really surprised since I thought that Tommy Hilfiger made high-quality clothes. Good thing I got it on sale!
on November 28, 2012
This is a lovely looking coat with interior silky red lining and looks very well made. Unfortunately it is not for hour glass figures. It was too big in the waist and too narrow in the hips. It just looked like a box on me.
on October 21, 2013
I ordered this coat in a 14, instead of my usual 12. My size was not in stock, and I figured it would be good over sweaters and whatnot.

The good:

- The Potion color is beautiful, and all-in-all it seems like a high quality coat.

- The fit through the lower body is about what I'd expect from a 1-size-too-big coat.

The bad:

- The fit across the back was exceptionally small. I have broad shoulders and a broad back, so this is somewhat expected...but I would have had to go up another two sizes to be able to put my arms out in front of my body (and my back isn't *that* broad). If you have a narrow back, you wouldn't have this problem. If you have an average back...it may not work so well in your typical size.

- The armholes are cut poorly. When I try to raise my arms above my head, the shoulders of the coat end up at my ears. If you need to use your arms...this probably isn't a great coat.

- One of the buttonholes hadn't been sewn. There was no way to button the bottom button.

So, all in all, a flawed coat. Pretty, though.
on December 30, 2012
Bought this pea coat for my 22-year-old daughter who needed something classy and professional, but not stuffy. This coat was perfect. Can be dressed up with a scarf and slacks or dressed down with jeans and a sweater. The color (sapphire) is a touch brighter than traditional navy (not your average army-navy store blue) which adds to its femininity. The detailing is superb. I was unsure about the sizing, since she typically wears juniors. She's 5'7" and weighs 140. Decided on the size 8. The body fits well, and it's just slightly snug across the chest and shoulders, but she has an athletic build. I would guess the fit to be true to size. The quality and classic cut of this coat make it one that will last for years. Buy it--you'll like it.
on January 20, 2013
The jacket was beautiful, but I wasn't able to wear it. I don't consider my self as having broad shoulders, I've never had an issue with it before. In this jacket, however, it was snug in the shoulders and wasn't very comfortable to move around in. Also it was a little shorter then I wanted it to be. It was made from a very nice material.
on December 28, 2012
This is a beautiful coat for fall/spring, not warm enough for the coldest winter days. Shipping was super fast and the discounted price was great too. I am usually size 8 but ordered size 10 since I like to layer and it fits perfectly. Size 8 might have been a little too snug fit for me.
on December 27, 2012
I am very happy with this coat. I bought it to take on a European winter trip and it kept warm. The coat is very stylish too. I have received lots of compliments on the color, style and the fit is spot on.