Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on December 4, 2012
ordered for holiday gift, and came sooner than promised. Looks and smells delicious and priced to sell. Beats going to the store to stand in line....
on December 2, 2012
The mugs came in perfect condition with no breaks, everything was there. Going to make a great gift for a Starbucks lover!
on December 19, 2012
The packaging is great. The mugs are really cute. But the cocoa is one individual serving for each of the boxes. There is filler behind them. It looks like you're getting the whole bottom portion of cocoa, but you're not. So read the fine print.
on December 21, 2015
Everything was great except one of the mugs was completely busted! This is a Christmas gift and now I'm screwed. Please do proper packaging for fragile things in the future.
on January 30, 2016
It was a gift to my son and daughter-in-law. I wanted them to have something to share on a Sunday morning. That is just what they did. They loved it.
on December 15, 2015
Received the kit. Wasn't the trees as pictured, but I do like the red Starburst design anyway.
review image
on August 15, 2014
I received a different design which I did not like.
on February 21, 2015
great experience - would order again!
on October 7, 2015
too expensive, dont worst
on December 2, 2012
I ordered 4 sets to give as Christmas gifts. The package arrived with 3 of the 4 sets having broken mugs. Very disappointed as they do not accept returns on this item I am stuck with them. My advice: do not order this product, as there is a 75% chance, based on my experience, that you will receive broken mugs. So I spent $40+ on basically 8 packets of Starbucks hot cocoa and 2 unbroken mugs. :(
33 comments5 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See 1 answered question