Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 19, 2012
The packaging is great. The mugs are really cute. But the cocoa is one individual serving for each of the boxes. There is filler behind them. It looks like you're getting the whole bottom portion of cocoa, but you're not. So read the fine print.
on December 4, 2012
ordered for holiday gift, and came sooner than promised. Looks and smells delicious and priced to sell. Beats going to the store to stand in line....
on December 21, 2015
Everything was great except one of the mugs was completely busted! This is a Christmas gift and now I'm screwed. Please do proper packaging for fragile things in the future.
on December 2, 2012
The mugs came in perfect condition with no breaks, everything was there. Going to make a great gift for a Starbucks lover!
on December 15, 2015
Received the kit. Wasn't the trees as pictured, but I do like the red Starburst design anyway.
review image
on January 30, 2016
It was a gift to my son and daughter-in-law. I wanted them to have something to share on a Sunday morning. That is just what they did. They loved it.
on August 15, 2014
I received a different design which I did not like.
on February 21, 2015
great experience - would order again!
on October 7, 2015
too expensive, dont worst
on December 2, 2012
I ordered 4 sets to give as Christmas gifts. The package arrived with 3 of the 4 sets having broken mugs. Very disappointed as they do not accept returns on this item I am stuck with them. My advice: do not order this product, as there is a 75% chance, based on my experience, that you will receive broken mugs. So I spent $40+ on basically 8 packets of Starbucks hot cocoa and 2 unbroken mugs. :(

See 1 answered question