Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on November 5, 2012
I am enjoying this game as it is a little different then the normal tower defense game in that you can move your planes around. I miss being able to upgrade them but I believe they automatically upgrade when you raise your level. so far I have been able to open new levels without spending real money - overall it's a nice change and I am enjoying playing it on my kindle.
0Comment96 of 116 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 2, 2012
The game IS free and fun!! The "paid" maps are add-ons and dont need to be bought to play this game. Love this game and u will too!! 5 stars!!!
0Comment145 of 184 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2013
This is a highly creative and quite addicting game. There are many planes and jets to choose from and each level can be replayed in multiple different ways. Challenging, but not frustrating. The graphics are cool and all around interesting.
on November 20, 2012
Highly recommended. Very addictive. Fun fun fun. Able to play for free or if you want to progress more quickly you can spend cash for weapon upgrades.
on December 11, 2012
The only thing I don't like about this game is the couple of in-game purchases that would allow you to "cheat." Otherwise, a lot of fun, and a chance to use logic skills.
on December 8, 2012
If you don't have this app yet... GET IT NOW! Loads of fun! Recommended for kindle or larger screen... it gets intense and you need a bigger screen to keep up! Very addicting!
on November 2, 2012
The game is a good start for an app. But it lacks the ability/perk trees for each plane. It lacks a build your own function. It lacks upgrades. These are things that are now traditional for 'tower defense' games.

Next is confusion that exists in the enemies. They need to be different vehicles and different abilities need to be obvious.

I enjoy the game, but it misses out on normal traditional tower defense games.

11/9: Maps need extra affects. If you get the Magic map, it should have tanks/map with powers...

11/13: My luck that I bought the Map Package and they change the cost so its by gears. Come on.
0Comment40 of 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2013
Okay, my kids love this. They thought it was the best thing ever. I, however, hate it! Both of my sons have parental locks to prevent purchases without a pin, as well as my amazon account having it, but guess what?! This game has a glitch where they can just keep buying and buying and buying in app purchases at 19.99 a piece. It almost seems like an intentional glitch! Luckily, the issue is so well known that amazon credited me back everything that slipped through the parental controls and I put a video up on youtube showing how it passes through parental controls, showing how that they are active and this still allows it, I figured it was worth a little bit to show people I was not tech retarded and that it was a legitimate glitch. Then I promptly deleted it. I tested the other games for purchases and the code came up 2 times, one tablet based and one amazon, requiring parental pin so it is just this game! shady.
on November 18, 2012
I never pay for games or IAP but this one has plenty of free game play. A nice new take on tower defence. I play on an og EVO so drawing the flight paths is sometimes frustrating but on a tablet or phone with larger screen it wouldn't be a problem. Let's just say it angered me but not enough to not give a 5 star.

If you aren't going to pay for IAP then I suggest using your green gears to buy new maps first. You can only buy so many maps that way. I purchased planes first and now am trying to save up for new maps, playing the same maps over and over. My fault though.
on April 6, 2013
Graphically it looks nice and clean. Took me some time before I realized that you really need to set paths for the different type of airplanes to really have a chance. At first I was trying to control all the planes manually and that just does not work when you get farther in the game. I wish there was a different way to set the paths since most of the time you cant get a clean path or you get ripped off on the distance they travel by the time you complete the path for them to take. Overall a good game.