Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on December 19, 2012
I purchased this watch for myself and my partner used it once and I have never gotten it back from him. He keeps telling me how much he Loves it.
on November 6, 2012
Hey, for $49 this is a great watch! I have several other Stuhrling watches and they all run great. This watch has a great standout color and the canvas band looks very good on the wrist. All in all, this was an excellent purchase.
on July 23, 2013
Bought this for my father for Christmas. Came with a fantastic leather box, with directions on how to set it up. And a registration guide for the website for the warranty. Also came with a lens cloth to wipe it clean. My father wanted specifically a blue watch, he's never been able to find one for 5 years or so. Decided to look around, found this. He absolutely loves this watch, he wears it with everything now. He loves that its water proof, so he can go swimming at the lake without needing to worry about it getting stolen or damaged. He's dropped it a few times in the past year off his desk onto wood flooring, not a scratch. Would recommend for anyone as a present or for yourself.
on May 16, 2013
This watch is great....its water proof and more importantly it is very comfortable with a lot of different length settings to choose from. The band is really long which works for me but if you have small wrists the band might be too long. Plus the band is really easy to clean to get off salt water/sunscreen.
on August 2, 2014
Overall, it's a very nice watch, simple and elegant. People seem to like it, I've got several compliments. Perfect for everyday use and, I assume, for diving as well (haven't had the chance to take it diving yet, I'll update). In more detail:

Movement: It is the most accurate watch I've ever had. It had stayed accurate to within a second (!) in the first 30 days. I've stopped checking after that, but it'd damn accurate. It has a beautiful deep ticking sound, but you can only hear it if it's pressed to your ears.

Case/Appearance: Simple stainless steel (the back is nicely decorated though). It has a good weight, not too heavy, gives me a feeling of quality. Has a screw-down crown. The bezel is really tight, takes some effort to rotate it. The blue on the hands and the numbers is fluorescent, visible for 3-4 hours after last exposure to light. The date window is well readable.

The crystal was my only problem with the watch. No scratches at all, but it stands out a tiny bit from the plane of the bezel, and a strong hit from an unfortunate angle could chip it. Exactly what happened to me. The crystal didn't break, but there were obvious ripples inside it from the impact. I don't think this is a problem if you take minimal care not to slam the watch into walls/doors or such (I shall do that from now on). I had the crystal replaced. The Stührling customer service was amazing, very helpful and quick. My watch was done in a day (since I was in New York, where their service center is)

Strap: Not the best quality material but it does the job. I find it more comfortable than resin or metal ones. It's just threaded through the spring bar, easy to switch if you don't like it. The holes I use started to stretch a bit but it stopped soon and the strap seems durable. If you go into water, it will take over an hour to dry. For the ones with thin wrists, the strap is long (around 27cm/10.6"), but there's enough space in the loops that you can fold it back once.

I love this watch, and I recommend it. You definitely get your money's worth (it was $70 when I got it).
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 10, 2012
Looks great without being gaudy, definitely a more casual watch with the canvas wristband. Runs great. Water resistant which is perfect since I never to remember to remove my watch before doing the dishes.
on November 8, 2012
I like it, so far so good. and for me the best feature is that this is a discrete watch, it is not like you are putting a flag in your wrist!
on April 8, 2013
As description , good looking . fit size . nice colour , the thing I took 1 star of because it heavy on the arm .
on February 6, 2013
Now this is my most favored watch of the 13 that I own. Most important it is very comfortable, but rugged .
on November 15, 2012
This watch looks real good on your wrist. It is very easy to read anywere you are. It looks very expensive.

See 1 answered question