Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on January 15, 2013
I love this song, but I may be a little biased because I am a huge Ne-Yo fan. It always helps my mood and makes me want to dance when this song comes on. My 3 year old son also loves it!
on January 3, 2013
Great song! Crystal clear when playing on my thumb drive connected to my aftermarket stereo USB connection. I love music, it is my life, so I don't mind paying for a few tracks here and there to ensure clarity in the music!
on March 22, 2013
I'm sorry, I hate to be rude or insensitive. People like what they like I know, however, I have to say that this is the worst song ever! The fact that Ne-yo sings through his nose just makes the song stink even worse and makes me want to cringe. The equivalent to fingernails across the blackboard. I was in the grocery store when this song came on and his voice actually made me get out of the checkout line and to go to another store just to escape those ridiculous, horrible lyrics and nasally singing.

How could anyone buy this song and want to listed to it more than once. The first time is enough torture, seriously!

The lyricist who wrote this piece of rotting cheese has really put one over on the music industry and the public was sold a bill of rotting goods! It's like they were in a hurry and threw out the good lyrics with the trash by mistake and had to turn in something quick so they wrote a new song in the elevator on their way up...

I like Ne-yo but his singing leaves a lot to be desired. This song sucks badly! I think the other reviewers must be victims of and over saturation of no talent acts in this modern day music business because there is no way in h_ll this crap could be called music. Many have no clue to what true singing talent is anymore cause this isn't it!!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2012
I love songs that talk about girls in a sweet way like this, instead of talking about the sexual side of girls it talks about liking girls for who they are and plus ne-yo's voice is great
on December 28, 2012
I love this song! Not only does it have a decent message but its catchy beyond belief. Anyone who loves a dance hit with a deeper meaning will love this one!
on December 24, 2012
This song made my list of top 10 songs of 2012 - beautiful harmonies, great production values, it's got a great beat and I can dance to it.
on January 5, 2013
I really enjoy listening to this song. Its a very romantic song!! I love the lyrics and the tune. It always make me smile:))
on January 5, 2013
This is a great song, especially for working out. I put it on my MP3 player, and the fast beat helps keep me going strong.
on December 17, 2012
I listen to this one almost everyday! Still haven't gotten bored. I love Ne-Yo! Songs are not vulgar and love the lyrics!
on January 13, 2013
woo hoo!
Neyo always makes me want to dance and this song makes me want to sing along as well.
double the fun!