Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on January 3, 2013
Great song! Crystal clear when playing on my thumb drive connected to my aftermarket stereo USB connection. I love music, it is my life, so I don't mind paying for a few tracks here and there to ensure clarity in the music!
on August 7, 2012
I virtually stumbled across this song on youtube since July 26th and was extremely impatient about amazon having the song. I got it bad for the lyrics. Which girl doesn't want to hear a guy say 'let me love you until you learn to love yourself"?
on March 22, 2013
I'm sorry, I hate to be rude or insensitive. People like what they like I know, however, I have to say that this is the worst song ever! The fact that Ne-yo sings through his nose just makes the song stink even worse and makes me want to cringe. The equivalent to fingernails across the blackboard. I was in the grocery store when this song came on and his voice actually made me get out of the checkout line and to go to another store just to escape those ridiculous, horrible lyrics and nasally singing.

How could anyone buy this song and want to listed to it more than once. The first time is enough torture, seriously!

The lyricist who wrote this piece of rotting cheese has really put one over on the music industry and the public was sold a bill of rotting goods! It's like they were in a hurry and threw out the good lyrics with the trash by mistake and had to turn in something quick so they wrote a new song in the elevator on their way up...

I like Ne-yo but his singing leaves a lot to be desired. This song sucks badly! I think the other reviewers must be victims of and over saturation of no talent acts in this modern day music business because there is no way in h_ll this crap could be called music. Many have no clue to what true singing talent is anymore cause this isn't it!!!
on January 15, 2013
I love this song, but I may be a little biased because I am a huge Ne-Yo fan. It always helps my mood and makes me want to dance when this song comes on. My 3 year old son also loves it!
on January 30, 2013
To: Mr. Shaffer C. Smith

Mr. Smith:

THANK YOU for the brilliant "Let Me Love You (Until You Learn To Love Yourself)" original work of authorship. The lyrics, musicianship, composition, production, and delivery are masterful. Congratulations! on a stellar musical creation -- which ministers, inpsires, uplifts, soothes, and showcases the scale and reach of your beautiful gift, and incalculable talent. May favor remain yours.

~S.M. Buchanan
on November 10, 2012
I actually really love Neyo, but sometimes he's almost too smooth. He doesn't have that much of an edge to him. I still really like his music, but I can't give it five stars because it just doesn't have that edge that so many others do. I still like the song though.
on October 27, 2012
I will be honest, I never listened to nor owned any songs of Ne-Yo until last night. I was looking around earlier this week for music and I came across this. I liked the title of the song but I also thought it was going to be another pointless rap song (not big on rap except for Minaj) but I previewed it anyway. It was actually pretty good. So last night I went and purchased this song. Because of this song, I'm going to start listening to Ne-Yo more. Or at least try out an album of his to see if I really like him or not.
on November 17, 2012
This song is good for your body and your mind!

As with all of Ne-Yo's dance songs, if you need to be up and moving, this song will get you up and moving!
If you are feeling down, in a negative state of mind then the lyrics will change your thinking!
on December 1, 2012
I love songs that talk about girls in a sweet way like this, instead of talking about the sexual side of girls it talks about liking girls for who they are and plus ne-yo's voice is great
on December 28, 2012
I love this song! Not only does it have a decent message but its catchy beyond belief. Anyone who loves a dance hit with a deeper meaning will love this one!