Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Size: One SizeColor: BlackChange

on January 12, 2013
This backpack is roomy and well build. It feels comfortable on my back even with my heavy work laptop and it doesn't look bulky yet it gives me enough space for all my junk including my lunch. The side pockets hold my 16oz coffee thermos and my water bottle perfectly.
After giving away my other SwissGear SmartScan backpack, I was concerned because I couldn't find it anywhere so I decided to go with this one. To be honest I like this one even better.
on December 6, 2012
My husband and I bought this backpack when it was the Deal of the Day about 3 months ago. I have never been so happy with a backpack in my entire life! I was student teaching this semester, and I had A LOT of things to lug around. This backpack made it so convenient to carry my laptop, multiple binders and folders, lunch, and miscellaneous items such as wallet, chapstick, sunglasses, etc, to and from school! The various pockets make it easy to store and arrange everything you need. I highly recommend this backpack!
on October 18, 2012
Great backpack - it's serving me well after about 4 weeks of use. Took it with me on my honeymoon trip to Israel, and although I didn't bring a laptop, it carried my camera gear, phone, e-reader, AC adapters, and all kinds of other items, with no problems. Straps are strong, easy to adjust, and there are enough different pockets to stow away all kinds of stuff. Comfortable to wear in a range of climates, from desert heat to cool mountain air. Audio hookup comes in handy if you want to plug in.
on November 15, 2012
First off, I have been using this for two months now on a daily basis.

1. Holds my 15.6" laptop with the usual accessories like the laptop charger and your mouse etc.
2. Comfortable to wear it with all my stuff in it. Doesn't pull on you or stick to your back and cause you to sweat.
3. Has a lot of add-on features like the sunglass holder, a key ring on the front pouch, ipod holder (music player).
4. Highly recommended for anyone who has to carry a laptop to work and it looks good on your back.

I cannot comment on the life of this product because I have been using it for just 2 months, I'll be sure to update the review if and when it goes bad.
on November 15, 2012
I got this backpack on a Gold Box deal for a great price, but I wouldn't recommend paying full price it. Not very sturdy, and the "Audio Interface" is nothing more than a small hole to stick your headphones through. It has a lot of pockets which I DO like, but still prefer something a little more sturdy. Overall, not a bad bag, just overpriced at full price.
on July 13, 2013
great book bag! Lots of pockets and plenty of space. I use it for college and for work. I pretty much carry it everywhere, so far so good its been over a year and no tears or defects. It fit my 15 inch laptop inside and i also carry my paperwork and school work too. Was very happy with this purchase!
on June 7, 2013
I have had this bag since February 8th 2013 and it is already falling apart. I have a large tear by the zipper and metal pieces are falling off of it. This is the worst bag I have ever purchased. It’s sad too because I expected so much more from a Swiss Army book bag.
on February 8, 2013
I've had it about three weeks. I carry easily 40lbs of books daily. Along with this load I've also occasionally used the laptop pouch for my Sony Vaio w/ 15" screen.

I love the Swiss Army look of it. Its not too girly looking, but has lots of pockets. One for my glass case, one for cosmetics and plenty of compartments for writing utensils. Then there's that cool sunglass holder thingy, and the little iPhone pocket with a path for the earphone cords and the key bob. It's the best backpack I've ever owned.

I LOVE IT!!!!

UPDATE 4/3/2013: Still going strong. No signs of wear. One day I carried my laptop, math, english and 4 other books. I was easily carrying 50 or more pounds. My pack was so heavy that every time I picked up my back pack I checked the seams for stress...there was absolutely non. GREAT backpack. Proud to carry the Swiss Army brand.
on March 3, 2013
I bought this as a lightning deal for $40 to replace my worn out carry on bag. At that price it has been a great value. It is well made and "solid." I travel about 50k air miles per year so need something versatile and durable. It is a bit small for me and would like a few more small zippered pouches to stash my stuff. I always travel w a laptop and an iPad, as well as the necessary files for the week. For that its perfect. I had to ditch some creature comforts but haven't been too sad about it. Would not be too pleased if I paid $140 though...
on February 14, 2013
And its worth every penny.

I travel for work quite a bit and was sick of carrying a messenger bag with my laptop. So I decided to get something to bring me back to the 4th grade with the cosmetic touch of the 21st century. It's fantastic. Only grip, the side mesh pockets are small and a bit lose. I don't trust putting items in there for the most part. But I imagine I'd hardly use it anyway, so it's not a big deal for me, others, possibly.