Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

Size: One Size|Color: Black|Change

on January 12, 2013
This backpack is roomy and well build. It feels comfortable on my back even with my heavy work laptop and it doesn't look bulky yet it gives me enough space for all my junk including my lunch. The side pockets hold my 16oz coffee thermos and my water bottle perfectly.
After giving away my other SwissGear SmartScan backpack, I was concerned because I couldn't find it anywhere so I decided to go with this one. To be honest I like this one even better.
on December 6, 2012
My husband and I bought this backpack when it was the Deal of the Day about 3 months ago. I have never been so happy with a backpack in my entire life! I was student teaching this semester, and I had A LOT of things to lug around. This backpack made it so convenient to carry my laptop, multiple binders and folders, lunch, and miscellaneous items such as wallet, chapstick, sunglasses, etc, to and from school! The various pockets make it easy to store and arrange everything you need. I highly recommend this backpack!
on October 18, 2012
Great backpack - it's serving me well after about 4 weeks of use. Took it with me on my honeymoon trip to Israel, and although I didn't bring a laptop, it carried my camera gear, phone, e-reader, AC adapters, and all kinds of other items, with no problems. Straps are strong, easy to adjust, and there are enough different pockets to stow away all kinds of stuff. Comfortable to wear in a range of climates, from desert heat to cool mountain air. Audio hookup comes in handy if you want to plug in.
on February 8, 2013
I've had it about three weeks. I carry easily 40lbs of books daily. Along with this load I've also occasionally used the laptop pouch for my Sony Vaio w/ 15" screen.

I love the Swiss Army look of it. Its not too girly looking, but has lots of pockets. One for my glass case, one for cosmetics and plenty of compartments for writing utensils. Then there's that cool sunglass holder thingy, and the little iPhone pocket with a path for the earphone cords and the key bob. It's the best backpack I've ever owned.

I LOVE IT!!!!

UPDATE 4/3/2013: Still going strong. No signs of wear. One day I carried my laptop, math, english and 4 other books. I was easily carrying 50 or more pounds. My pack was so heavy that every time I picked up my back pack I checked the seams for stress...there was absolutely non. GREAT backpack. Proud to carry the Swiss Army brand.
on June 7, 2013
I have had this bag since February 8th 2013 and it is already falling apart. I have a large tear by the zipper and metal pieces are falling off of it. This is the worst bag I have ever purchased. It’s sad too because I expected so much more from a Swiss Army book bag.
on November 15, 2012
First off, I have been using this for two months now on a daily basis.

1. Holds my 15.6" laptop with the usual accessories like the laptop charger and your mouse etc.
2. Comfortable to wear it with all my stuff in it. Doesn't pull on you or stick to your back and cause you to sweat.
3. Has a lot of add-on features like the sunglass holder, a key ring on the front pouch, ipod holder (music player).
4. Highly recommended for anyone who has to carry a laptop to work and it looks good on your back.

I cannot comment on the life of this product because I have been using it for just 2 months, I'll be sure to update the review if and when it goes bad.
on March 17, 2013
This is the best backpack I have owned! I really needed a backpack for work that would hold my laptop, charging cord, and files/books that I take back and forth from my office to home. This holds everything! I have also been able to fit in my lunch, kindle, and water bottle! It is amazing!
on July 13, 2013
great book bag! Lots of pockets and plenty of space. I use it for college and for work. I pretty much carry it everywhere, so far so good its been over a year and no tears or defects. It fit my 15 inch laptop inside and i also carry my paperwork and school work too. Was very happy with this purchase!
on November 15, 2012
I got this backpack on a Gold Box deal for a great price, but I wouldn't recommend paying full price it. Not very sturdy, and the "Audio Interface" is nothing more than a small hole to stick your headphones through. It has a lot of pockets which I DO like, but still prefer something a little more sturdy. Overall, not a bad bag, just overpriced at full price.
on March 24, 2013
Picking it out of so many different choices was a little difficult picking. Picked this one and I am satisfied. This model was offered at a good price and it arrived at my doorstep lightning fast! I wanted to find something that matched what my co-workers own. In retrospect they own a much higher end Swiss pack. I looked at some inexpensive generic models that are approved by TSA. Maybe next time!